Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
S/O sharing expensive looking items. You fav discontinued ou

applesbananas

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:02 am
I have a zip up hoodie that I absolutely adore. Its from old navy and ever since I got it ive been on the search for something similar!
Thats what I started this thread for. Write what your looking for a duplicate of or help anothet ima find something shes looking for.

A lightweight very thin hoodie. Not see thru. Loose- ish. Will use to layer over a tank when taking morning summer walks..

avrahamama

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:15 am
applesbananas wrote:
I have a zip up hoodie that I absolutely adore. Its from old navy and ever since I got it ive been on the search for something similar!
Thats what I started this thread for. Write what your looking for a duplicate of or help anothet ima find something shes looking for.

A lightweight very thin hoodie. Not see thru. Loose- ish. Will use to layer over a tank when taking morning summer walks..

Splendid makes things like that. But the price isn't soooo splendid.

giselle

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:17 am
Very thin soft leggings. Not tights material. They were so thin, they were a little see through even though they’re black. Can’t find them anywhere. I think they were from gap years ago. The most comfortable thing I’ve ever owned.

giselle

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:18 am
applesbananas wrote:

I would love something like this without pockets!

Waffles

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 12:09 pm
https://www.hanes.com/hanes-wo......html
I love this, super lightweight

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 12:57 pm
Velour zip ups no hoodie with good deep pockets bought at Walmart 10 years ago...They sold for about $15 a piece and came in cutesy colors.

essie14

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 2:28 pm
giselle wrote:
Very thin soft leggings. Not tights material. They were so thin, they were a little see through even though they’re black. Can’t find them anywhere. I think they were from gap years ago. The most comfortable thing I’ve ever owned.

These are the most comfortable things I have ever worn in my life

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M.....8tivq

STovah

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 5:13 pm
applesbananas wrote:

Uniqlo has one that I love, Airism UV protection zip up hoodie. Very lightweight. It goes on sale every now and then for $20.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 5:18 pm
giselle wrote:

Aeropostale has those.
I also like Forever 21 leggings cuz they're cheap and comfy and long enough for me, but the Aero ones are a lot more thin and soft.

pizzapie

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 5:25 pm
giselle wrote:

I have very comfortable somewhat thin leggings from gap. They're modal material and definitely get thinner and softer after a few washes.

INSPIREME

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 7:30 pm
applesbananas wrote:

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse.....ntent

This is a very thin hoodie from Old Navy - I have it for the reasons you described...

giselle

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 9:13 pm
essie14 wrote:
These are the most comfortable things I have ever worn in my life

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M.....8tivq

Going to try them. Thanks!

tigerwife

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 9:37 pm
When Juicy Couture was at its peak, they made a long, velour Moto style hoodie that I still regret not getting. It was expensive (probably over $100) but it was super cozy and I would still wear it now, probably ten years later. Ah well. Still looking for that cozy yet pretty velour sweatshirt.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 9:46 pm
Looking for modal pajama short sleeve top with cute wording that is super comfy. I have one that says I love sleep from GAP body works section (or whatever). They are now old with holes and see through but I am still wearing bec I don't have a replacement. GAP doesn't seem to have any! I bought them a few years ago.

Fave

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:50 pm
I’m looking for a warm hoodie (Sherpa lined or similar) that has petite sizing. I’m just about 5 ft and regular sized hoodies are just too long for me. Hate having to roll up sleeves and bend all the way down to zip up the zipper.

applesbananas

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 8:03 am
INSPIREME wrote:
https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=551985082&pcid=999&vid=1&searchText=HOODIE#pdp-page-content

This is a very thin hoodie from Old Navy - I have it for the reasons you described...

Im ordering this! Yay!! .

meme6

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 8:46 am
applesbananas wrote:

Headtohose.com has a pull over hoodie thin and so pretty it has a silver hood they also had zip ups the one I got was $25
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics