Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do wives want their husbands home?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:19 pm
DH says the majority of wives don't want their husbands home. Do you want your husband home?

SingALong

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:30 pm
YES!!!

tweety1

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:33 pm
YES! I love when he's home.

thunderstorm

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:33 pm
Yes

But I will emphasize that too much of anything is not good.

Last edited by thunderstorm on Fri, May 22 2020, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:34 pm
Not for the whole day.
I know some people love that their husband didn't go to shul for weeks on end, but for me I can really use that little break. I love when he's home, but I need him to leave for me to be excited for him to come back home.

Mama Bear

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:40 pm
I want him home in the morning when I'm trying to drink my coffee and eat my breakfast and get the kids settled for their classes. After that he can go out until the afternoon craziness when classes are over begins Very Happy Very Happy.
(bc what does he do anyway in middl eof the day, just surf his phone. I dont need his help in middle of the day.)

avrahamama

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:42 pm
I need to pluck my chin hairs without him asking what I'm doing.

I need to see him go off and conquer the world and be productive.

He needs to never know that I have chin hairs that seem to grow back daily.

He needs to work and feel like he is pulling his weight in this world.

avrahamama

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:44 pm
But I do need him home for certain amount of the day. Companionship and help physically raiding this family... I mean raising

silverlining3

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 4:46 pm
It's simply not healthy for too long. But then depends the reason for being home.
When my husband was jobless he told me, countless MEN told him to be home the least possible. And I honestly appreciated it.
Now with all kids home I like when he's home so he can help, which he does when asked šŸ˜ƒ but again, I also like when he leaves for some time.

lovingmommy3417

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 5:07 pm
Yes! But he doesnt like it very much. Hes the type of guy who needs socialization.

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 5:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
DH says the majority of wives don't want their husbands home. Do you want your husband home?

Iā€™m more concerned with all the ones who donā€™t want their kids home

tweety1

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 5:31 pm
lovingmommy3417 wrote:
Yes! But he doesnt like it very much. Hes the type of guy who needs socialization.

My dh loves the socialization but it doesn't make me like that he's home any less. I love his company, I love his help, and I love knowing he's home even when he's in his room busy with his own things. I'm a very tense nature and when he's home the whole atmosphere in the house is so much calmer cuz he's naturally a very calm person. My kids love when he's home too knowing they access to him whenever possible.

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 5:37 pm
Absolutely yes. I am singlehandedly running a teleschool of 7 kids and serving three meals to 10. I cannot do it alone. We are constantly fighting over this, as dh is working many many hours due to covid19 and I am literally falling apart.

amother
Lime

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:00 pm
No. Heā€™s a pressure- will complain about noise, kids, mess...

Bsimcha

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:05 pm
For me it works, I don't need his help at all, I like him home!

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:06 pm
Do I want him home all day every day? Absolutely not.
Do I like him home on weekends, evenings, and do I wish his work started a teensy bit later in the morning so we could all sit down and have breakfast/coffee quick chat in the morning, most definitely. I like my space and my daily routine.

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:07 pm
I donā€™t care that much either way... itā€™s fine when heā€™s home, doesnā€™t bother me, but I donā€™t care when heā€™s not either šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:17 pm
My DH is working from home, he takes care of the kids in the morning while I sleep off being up with the baby at night, then goes into his office for a couple of hours, comes back to help me give them lunch, goes back to work, then is ā€œhomeā€ again at 5:01. Itā€™s AMAZING

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:25 pm
I'm loving having DH when work from home now. In the beginning it was hard because kids would bother him and be hurt when he sent them away because he was busy, but when we realized this would be longer term, we set him up in a separate part of the house and he only surfaces for meals/breaks. He's in a better mood generally and he's home and able to help at mealtimes.

HonesttoGod

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:43 pm
Yes and no.
I love when heā€™s home but he gets bored heā€™s an active type and after a couple days home heā€™ll go crazy so at that point I like to send him to work lol.

Heā€™s essential so heā€™s been working pretty much the entire way through quarantine and I wish he would have been home more. Heā€™s happy he wasnā€™t.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics