Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Products to invest in instead of cleaning help
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Blush

Post Sat, May 23 2020, 10:26 pm
Fave wrote:
How does this compare to a Dyson?

Not sure as I haven’t used a Dyson.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 8:40 am
I want to thank everyone so much!!!

All your cleaning tips made this ima's pre Shavuous cleaning so so so much easier!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!

THANK YOU!

Chag Sameach!

May we be zocheh to receive Hashem's Torah with joy and pnimius!

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 10:13 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I was also going to say the Clorox toilet wand!
That and Lysol wipes, though those are hard to come by these days. I literally use the toilet wand and like three Lysol wipes to clean my entire bathroom, plus “Clean Shower” spray after every shower.

I came searching for this thread again because I bought the Clorox toilet want, but not sure exactly how to implement this.
I have brushes in each bathroom for cleaning and also for the occasional time that someone will need to clean the bowl after using it (sorry for the description, but I want to teach my older kids to make sure the bowl is clean before leaving the bathroom). If you use the wand, what do you have in place for that type of quick clean (especially as I don't want kids to be fiddling with those chemical laden sponges... and if they did use them they'd be gone in no time!).
At present I've tried to use one sponge every time I clean all three bathrooms - I kind of wrap it in a plastic bag as I go from bathroom to bathroom.
Any ideas?
I can't wait to throw away all the ghastly toilet brushes!!

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 1:15 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
I came searching for this thread again because I bought the Clorox toilet want, but not sure exactly how to implement this.
I have brushes in each bathroom for cleaning and also for the occasional time that someone will need to clean the bowl after using it (sorry for the description, but I want to teach my older kids to make sure the bowl is clean before leaving the bathroom). If you use the wand, what do you have in place for that type of quick clean (especially as I don't want kids to be fiddling with those chemical laden sponges... and if they did use them they'd be gone in no time!).
At present I've tried to use one sponge every time I clean all three bathrooms - I kind of wrap it in a plastic bag as I go from bathroom to bathroom.
Any ideas?
I can't wait to throw away all the ghastly toilet brushes!!
How does a clorox wand work? why is better than a regular toilet brush with cleaner?

Growing

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 1:27 am
it works with refills
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Clo.....64731
this is the stick
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Clo.....98380

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 12:27 am
I guess it is just cleaner, somewhat.
The stick still gets dipped in the toilet, and the container still needs to be wiped of dust, but there is no gross drippy bristly brush to deal with.
Also, the sponge does flick yucky water at you the same way a brush can.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry