Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Rafael yaakov chaim ben malya leiba
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 16 2020, 10:58 pm
Please say tehillim.
I don't know him, but I know someone who does, and I've been past of a whatsapp tehillim group for him since before pesach.
He's in his 40s with covid.
Organs have been shutting down for a while.
A few hours ago, his daughter updated that her father is actively dying Sad
Please say a kappitel

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 5:42 am
He's still holding on. This isn't the first time drs didn't think he'd make it.
Yeshuas Hashem keheref Ayin, IyH.
Please say tehillim.
Thank you!

amother
Oak

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 4:05 am
Any update?

cbsp

Post Sat, May 23 2020, 7:58 pm
Just got this on a local group (I live in Passaic)

‎Regarding the choleh
רפאל יעקב חיים _ן מלי-ה ליבא
from family:

Gut vuch everyone. I wish I had better news to say after shabbos but unfortunately this past weekend has been a repeat of last week and my father is bleeding out. They can’t control is bleeding and HE NEEDS MASSIVE TEFILLOS RIGHT NOW. Please pass his name to everyone you know

rachelki 768786

Post Sat, May 23 2020, 8:45 pm
Bump

amother
Tangerine

Post Sat, May 23 2020, 9:19 pm
Bump

smileyface:)

Post Sat, May 23 2020, 9:21 pm
daven daven daven

rachelki 768786

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 10:13 am
On Tehillim chat, from a son-in-law:

Unfortunately my father in law is still bleeding out from last night and they cant figure out how to stop it😢 my father in law somehow has pulled out of similliar situations because of all of the davening on this chat! This wouldnt be the first time the doctors have said he has hours left and pulled out... BUT HE REALLY NEEDS TEFILLOS RIGHT NOW!! ❤

rachel0615

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 12:31 pm
Any updates?

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 4:26 pm
According to the latest post on the tehillim WhatsApp he is BH holding steady but still needs constant tefillos as his condition is still very serious. Please keep davening!! Hashem can do anything!!

cbsp

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 10:31 am
Just got this. She included her contact info but I'm uncomfortable just leaving it here. PM me if interested:

My father is Chasdei Hashem still fighting for his life against all medicine. He has been in the ICU for over 8 weeks, and he needs a liver kidney transplant but unfortunately he isn’t stable enough yet for one.

Please continue to daven and have him in mind because davening is really all we can do at this point! Its Wednesday already and yet again we are trying to pull together 40 women to do the special mitzvah of hafreshes Challah, with my father’s name

Rafoel Yakov Chaim Ben Malia Leba.

That my father will BEZH have a Refuah Shelaima bekarov Mamash!

Please let me know if your able to or know others who are.

May we be zoche to share in besuros tovos really soon!

Good shabbos!

Shevy Silverman (Henigson)

cbsp

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 4:14 pm
Just got this, again not including her personal info, please PM me if interested in baking challah :

From Shevy Silverman :

Sorry I keep reaching out.

My father is Chasdei Hashem still fighting for his life against all medicine.

He has been in the ICU for over 9 weeks, and he needs a liver kidney transplant but unfortunately he is not stable enough yet for one.

He needs a couple procedures to BEZH help him move forwards but unfortunately he had infections and a fever that caused only a slight setback BEZH...

Please continue to daven and have him in mind because davening is really all we can do at this point! Its Wednesday already and yet again we are trying to pull together 40 woman to do the special mitzvah of hafreshes Challah, with my father’s name

That my father will BEZH have a refua shilama bikarov mamash!

May we be zocheh to share in besuros tovos really soon!

Good shabbos!

Please forward!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 6:24 pm
cbsp wrote:
Just got this, again not including her personal info, please PM me if interested in baking challah :

From

Sorry I keep reaching out.

My father is Chasdei Hashem still fighting for his life against all medicine.

He has been in the ICU for over 9 weeks, and he needs a liver kidney transplant but unfortunately he is not stable enough yet for one.

He needs a couple procedures to BEZH help him move forwards but unfortunately he had infections and a fever that caused only a slight setback BEZH...

Please continue to daven and have him in mind because davening is really all we can do at this point! Its Wednesday already and yet again we are trying to pull together 40 woman to do the special mitzvah of hafreshes Challah, with my father’s name

That my father will BEZH have a refua shilama bikarov mamash!

Good shabbos!

Please forward!

I hugged your post. That means I said some Tehillim. May the family see yeshuos, bekarov!

cbsp

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 8:02 pm
Received this a couple hours ago :

Unfortunately, my father's situation worsened and now he is really in a critical situation...

REFOEL YAKOV CHAIM BEN MALIA LEBA

All we can do is daven!

May we hear busuros tovos!

Shevy Silverman

cbsp

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:18 pm
Just received this via a local group.

Please pm me for Shevy's contact info if you'll be baking challah this week :

My father is Chasdei Hashem, still fighting for his life against all medicine.

He has been in the ICU for over 12 weeks, and he needs a liver and kidney transplant but unfortunately he is not stable enough yet for one..

He has wounds, an infection, and still on the vent.

We are waiting for him to be stable enough to BEZH transfer to a facility that can BEZH help him move forwards towards a refuah shelaima but as of now he still isn't ready to be transferred. The last couple of days he hasn't been stable and he was transferred from step down ICU back to medical ICU.

Please continue to daven and have him in mind because davening is really all we can do at this point!

It's Wednesday already and yet again we are trying to pull together 40 women to do the special mitzvah of hafreshes Challah, with my fathers name

That my father will BEZH have a refuah shelaima bikarov mamash!

Please let me know if you're able to or know others who are.

(last week we had a harder time than usual to get 40)

Good shabbos!

cbsp

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 10:56 am
Oy, just received this:

Unfortunately, my father's situation worsened in the past hour and now he is really in a critical situation...

All we can do is daven!

May we hear busuros tovos!

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 6:56 pm
Bumping this up, Tehillim urgently needed.
Tizku l'mitzvos.
Please have his name in mind when you take challah.

cbsp

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:27 am
Please keep davening for

Received this from his daughter:

My father is still alive bh! He’s still considered on his “death bed” category, but he’s starting to respond to the medication that is helping to pump his heart when before he wasn’t.

I saw with my own eyes how much our davening is doing for him. The numbers were dropping and dropping and no medicine was able to stop it and then as we stormed the heavens and continue to storm the heavens he started to respond and his numbers became much more Stable. WE CANT STOP!

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:51 am
cbsp wrote:
Please keep davening for

Received this from his daughter:

My father is still alive bh! He’s still considered on his “death bed” category, but he’s starting to respond to the medication that is helping to pump his heart when before he wasn’t.

I saw with my own eyes how much our davening is doing for him. The numbers were dropping and dropping and no medicine was able to stop it and then as we stormed the heavens and continue to storm the heavens he started to respond and his numbers became much more Stable. WE CANT STOP!

BH! Refuah shelaima b’karov!

cbsp

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 6:48 am
Just got this update :

Just received another update - the situation is so fragile.

Rafoel Yaakov Chaim Ben Malya Leeba

...while looked a bit better yesterday, his blood pressure plummeted late last night again and his wife had to rush to hospital. Again, they said it was the end. He has lasted the night Chasdei Hashem but extremely grave. Please continue to daven.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed