Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Ezra medical center
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 12:16 pm
Looking for a great pediatrician. Can anyone tell me about the pediatricians at Ezra medical center? Thanks.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 12:23 pm
I don’t have personal experience, but I do know my sil had issues when her DC was in the hospital. Since they weren’t affiliated with any hospitals, she had to use the pediatric staff on call. But that might have changed since. Just something to bear in mind.

Just One

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 12:30 pm
I've been using them for the past 5 years. Pediatricians are good, nothing to write home about tbh. Try to find the Dr you're most comfortable with and see them for all your visits, that way you develop a personal relationship.
The pros are: very organized with appointments therefore very short wait time. Great hours. AMAZING pediatric dentists

tweety1

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 2:24 pm
Just One wrote:
I've been using them for the past 5 years. Pediatricians are good, nothing to write home about tbh. Try to find the Dr you're most comfortable with and see them for all your visits, that way you develop a personal relationship.
The pros are: very organized with appointments therefore very short wait time. Great hours. AMAZING pediatric dentists

I wasn't impressed with their pediatric dentistry at all.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 3:43 pm
Just One wrote:

Which pediatric dentist is amazing?
Dr Kroll is amazing but she left the practice a few years ago.
I don’t find that their other pediatric dentist is good with kids.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 3:50 pm
They’re also a clinic.
There’s no personal relationship with the medical and office staff.
They refused to see me recently with what to me is an urgent dental need.

HonesttoGod

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:21 pm
I don’t remember the name of the pediatrics dentist we see but she’s amazing.
Dr kadar is my favorite pediatrician but they’re all pretty ok for sick visits.

nycgal

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:25 pm
Dr Jackson is a pediatric dentist there who is GREAT with kids.

Just One

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:29 pm
nycgal wrote:
Dr Jackson is a pediatric dentist there who is GREAT with kids.

Dr Jackson is the dentist we use. He's really great! I would classify him as something between a dentist and medical clown 😄. He manages to treat my kids and especially my very dentistphobic son thoroughly and with no tears. Great experience!

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 12:45 pm
My kids are patients at Dr. Roth's office. We usually do well visits in June, but last year, we had trouble with our insurance and ended up on straight Medicaid for about a month until it was straightened out. I took my kids to Ezra for their well visit since they accept straight Medicaid, and my kids were thrilled with the experience. Between all of the kids, we saw two different frum male pediatricians, but their names slipped my mind. They were really nice with great bedside manners. However, how would I know if they're really competent? Dr. Roth is very experienced and is known to be an excellent diagnostician and I trust all of the other doctors/PAs at her practice.
Meanwhile, Dr. Roth's office just contacted me to schedule our annual visits, but my teens don't want to go back. DS16 doesn't mind either way, but DS14 and DD13 want to go back to Ezra. What would you do? Should I switch all my kids, including the younger ones, to Ezra?

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 12:57 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Which pediatric dentist is amazing?
Dr Kroll is amazing but she left the practice a few years ago.
I don’t find that their other pediatric dentist is good with kids.

Oh my kids loved Dr. Kroll. She was so quick and gentle.
We transitioned to using Dr. Gold and they got used to her pretty quickly. I liked her.
We tried Dr. Jackson in between and he was awful for my kids. Maybe he's better with little ones. For us it was a no go.
Anyway we moved away last year so I don't know how it's been since.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 1:06 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Oh my kids loved Dr. Kroll. She was so quick and gentle.
We transitioned to using Dr. Gold and they got used to her pretty quickly. I liked her.
We tried Dr. Jackson in between and he was awful for my kids. Maybe he's better with little ones. For us it was a no go.
Anyway we moved away last year so I don't know how it's been since.

And we switched from Dr. Gold to Dr. Jackson. It wasn't a planned switch, maybe we ended up seeing him for an emergency, but my kids liked him better so we stuck with him.

Just One

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:42 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
My kids are patients at Dr. Roth's office. We usually do well visits in June, but last year, we had trouble with our insurance and ended up on straight Medicaid for about a month until it was straightened out. I took my kids to Ezra for their well visit since they accept straight Medicaid, and my kids were thrilled with the experience. Between all of the kids, we saw two different frum male pediatricians, but their names slipped my mind. They were really nice with great bedside manners. However, how would I know if they're really competent? Dr. Roth is very experienced and is known to be an excellent diagnostician and I trust all of the other doctors/PAs at her practice.
Meanwhile, Dr. Roth's office just contacted me to schedule our annual visits, but my teens don't want to go back. DS16 doesn't mind either way, but DS14 and DD13 want to go back to Ezra. What would you do? Should I switch all my kids, including the younger ones, to Ezra?

It's a decision you have to make yourself. I like Ezra for the convenience, short wait time and pleasant environment. The pediatricians are good. Can't promise they are the most amazing diagnostitions and at the the end of the day it's a clinic, though If you consistently use the same providers they'll get to know you

amother
Jade

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 7:07 pm
I’m thrilled with Ezra.
I use Drs. Kadar and Pister for my children and PA Kessler for myself.
I use Dr. Jackson and Dr. Gold for dentistry. They’re both excellent but very different personalities that clicked differently with my children . So some of my kids use Dr. J and some Dr. G.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 8:49 pm
Audrey Rosner will be working there as of june and she's great. Years and years of experience in dr Schulman office

amother
Teal

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 11:10 pm
Anyone used dr Leb? What was your experience?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 7:24 pm
Is there a Dr. Teitelbaum?

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 10:07 pm
Yes for adults. He is an awesome dr and a great diagnostician

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 10:08 pm
He’s for children as well. He’s the medical director .

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 10:41 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
He’s for children as well. He’s the medical director .

Is it hard to get an appt with him? Is he there every day?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics