Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Optivia need info!
Previous  1  2

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 1:32 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Since you were a coach the last time- maybe you can tell me if my expectation is wrong.. Is it asking too much of a coach to look at a recipe and tell me if I convert it from flour to almond flour where would that put me on the lean and green? Or if I ask what her shavuot menu is and she tells me to look on pinterest or to look at my shavuot menu and tell me it looks ok...

I did ask about the flour and she told me she did not know and I should call nutrition support- but shouldn't she should be doing that if she doesn't know. I am under the impression- that there is a monetary incentive to being a coach- am I wrong- so if I am am"paying" her through my purchases- shouldn't I be getting a service or is that asking too much?
Thanks in advance!!

Nutrition support is the one you go to for these questions. It's a whole formulation that the coaches don't have in their pocket.
Think Weight Watcher points. How to figure out how many points something is WW gives you the formula. Optavia just has you call support.

I think it is askijg too much from the coach. They are just there to help you and support you at a service level

amother
Blush

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 1:45 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
Nutrition support is the one you go to for these questions. It's a whole formulation that the coaches don't have in their pocket.
Think Weight Watcher points. How to figure out how many points something is WW gives you the formula. Optavia just has you call support.

I think it is askijg too much from the coach. They are just there to help you and support you at a service level

So what is a service level? Is asking for her to look at my menu too much? Is coaching just to cheer me on?

OBnursemom

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 1:46 pm
I couldn’t eat the food. It was so disgusting. I tried so hard.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 2:24 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
So what is a service level? Is asking for her to look at my menu too much? Is coaching just to cheer me on?

Basically just to keep you track and give you simple advice on food.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 3:21 pm
I did it a few years ago. I wasn’t so impressed. Yes I lost the weight pretty quickly but I found the coach to be very unavailable. She was super available until she locked me in and than just either ignored me or gave a vague answer that didn’t answer my question. And she’s one of the bigger ones on Instagram and Facebook. She only started paying attention again after I dropped the program and suddenly started texting me again. It turned me off pretty bad.

I also got very sick on the program. Like ended up in the hospital sick. I didn’t realize it was connected at first but after I got better I went back on and started getting sick again so something in the diet didn’t agree with me.
I will say that you lose fast so you see results quick and if you have an event you need to lose for it’s great but unless you stay on forever it’s very hard to keep off. All the coaches and die-hard fans still eat the bars etc years after they go on maintenance
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise