Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do your kids wear masks while playing outside?
1  2  Next

ameliabedelia

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:31 pm
Title says it all! Do your kids wear masks while playing outside?

notshanarishona

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:33 pm
No

L25

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:36 pm
nope

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:36 pm
No, but they dont play with other families

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:39 pm
Don't have little kids but I don't wear a mask when walking outdoors - only in stores and not because I want to but that's rule.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:45 pm
Nope. Large lkwd development. No kids im masks and many people being extremely careful

amother
Teal

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:54 pm
No.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:57 pm
Yes

amother
Denim

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:58 pm
Not when they are playing in our yard.

In my community we are not playing with friends yet.

skee

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 7:03 pm
No but they don't play with other kids at all.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 7:40 pm
Nope. They SD (99% of the time).
For myself also I only wear a mask when I can’t socially distance. Or if I go for a walk in a busy place eg Sunday afternoon in the park.

momof2+?

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 9:22 pm
He doesn't wear a mask, but I remind him not to get close to anyone (he basically just rides his bike.) I think he is the only kid outside (out of 30?) that wears disposable gloves. I mostly have him wear it to remind him not to touch things (especially his face.)

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 9:56 pm
Naa.

ameliabedelia

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 9:59 pm
For all those saying they dont play with other families, arent families outside at the same time regardless? Kids biking and scooting circles around each other? Wouldnt a mask be needed?

avrahamama

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:01 pm
ameliabedelia wrote:
For all those saying they dont play with other families, arent families outside at the same time regardless? Kids biking and scooting circles around each other? Wouldnt a mask be needed?

Only of you cannot physically distance yourself. But if there is space and you can be then no mask is needed.

ameliabedelia

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:02 pm
I live in brooklyn. You cannot physically distance yourself from anyone at all.

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:03 pm
Mine aren't playing with other kids but when I send my son biking he wears a mask.
I got so irritated today walking with my husband with all the kids out biking without masks.
They weren't keeping their distance from me, and it was up to me to anticipate them and dodge out of their way.
I live in an area that did not b"H have the same level of illness as Brooklyn and Lakewood, and therefore there is probably less immunity in my area.

Gezunte heit, let them go out and ride, but just do us all a favor and have them put on the mask.

avrahamama

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:04 pm
[quote="ameliabedelia"]I live in brooklyn. You cannot physically distance yourself from anyone at all.[/quot

Ok so then you wear your mask! And just ignore those that don't because you can't convince them otherwise anyway. So why engage?

ameliabedelia

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:07 pm
Who said I engage? I've been very good about keeping my mouth shut and not telling them what to do. My neighbors know I am being stricter than they are. Just curious if other people felt like their kids were the only ones wearing masks too, I feel bad for them- if everyone wore it would make it easier on them

avrahamama

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:16 pm
ameliabedelia wrote:
Who said I engage? I've been very good about keeping my mouth shut and not telling them what to do. My neighbors know I am being stricter than they are. Just curious if other people felt like their kids were the only ones wearing masks too, I feel bad for them- if everyone wore it would make it easier on them

Sorry. This whole thing is ❤️ breaking. BZH all our kids can play together. No masks no distance.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics