Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I need a way how to deal with this

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:05 am
I have this one child that acts up if he doesnt have a routine or schedule. I dont wanna hear please. "make him a schedule and routine ," we did .
Now befor yom tuv im immensely busy with no help , dh works full day im home woth 2 .
5 and 11 and they are going insane . I gave my all already to them now they have to find themselves how to keep themselves busy, im done !

In terms with my 11 year old , he became this angry aggressive child . I cannot tell him what to do since he yells back, talks chutzpa , very very angry. Its not even a time yet to ask him what bothers him since he is still very very out of hand and uncalm . Im waiting for a calm moment with him, so far he wakes up in the same mode every day. In the afternoon he is with his friends and I dont see him much but mornings untill afternoon he is unbelievably hard. Yesterday I let him do a project with his friends in my house which left a terrible mess but I wanted to satisfy him . As of now im ignoring him and I stay calm . I feel he can really benefit from seeing someone , a therapist. If anyone know of a good theripist that can work with my angry , aggressive, son please tell me. He also has very low self esteem which makes it much harder , since he makes up that I laugh him off which is not true . Sometimes he is insanely aggressive and yells badly where it doesnt come in to yell I can give a smile that I dont understand why he is acting the way he does ... its terrible terrible challenging for me!!! He kicks , he trhows stuff . Its just got unmanageable . Any leads how to help him??

mha3484

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:08 am
I find that for challenging children the book the explosive child is really really fantastic. You can find a lot of the same information from the book for free at www.livesinthebalance.org.

It has done fantastic things for my family. I have a 5 and 9 year old who are very challenging and using this book has helped me have a much calmer home despite their issues.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:27 am
mha3484 wrote:
I find that for challenging children the book the explosive child is really really fantastic. You can find a lot of the same information from the book for free at www.livesinthebalance.org.

It has done fantastic things for my family. I have a 5 and 9 year old who are very challenging and using this book has helped me have a much calmer home despite their issues.

Thanks ! I will check it out!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics