Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How to find a supplier for cosmetics?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:06 pm
Hi maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
I’m looking for suppliers / distributors for cosmetics etc. the people I’ve spoken to are very overprotective about sharing information about this kind of stuff. I understand everyone wants to keep their “finds” to themselves but how do I go about this process.

If anyone has any information- I’d so appreciate it!

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
I’m looking for suppliers / distributors for cosmetics etc. the people I’ve spoken to are very overprotective about sharing information about this kind of stuff. I understand everyone wants to keep their “finds” to themselves but how do I go about this process.

If anyone has any information- I’d so appreciate it!

Have you tried posting on LinkedIn?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:12 pm
https://manaprivatelabel.com/

This is a brand that sells to wholesalers only. Their products are great and affordable. I use this brand almost exclusively. Sorry, I have no info about the more well known brands.

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 10:14 pm
I sell cosmetics--- and mostly skin care--- but I do it through an established umbrella direct sales company--- I collect retail and sales tax from the customer, I pay wholesale and sales tax to the company. Are you interested in promoting just one line? If so, I'm happy to train you on my team --- 50% profit. USA only.

If you're looking to represent different lines and not work through an established company it might be a lot harder and it might be hard to make minimums with more than one company--- like company A needs you to purchase $500 at a time and company B needs you to purchase $300 at a time, you're out $800 anytime it's time just to order from those two companies to re-establish those inventory items.

But then again you might not want to limit yourself to one line if you DO makeup as well as sell it and then you can recommend and sell your faves. Up to you.

DrMom

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 11:29 pm
Is there some reason why searching for "cosmetics distributors" in Google won't work?

Are you trying to find someone who distributes a specific brand?

reality mom

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 12:46 am
You can PM me. Ill be happy to share the name of a well known wholesale company that sells well priced cosmetics to retailers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics