Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
NJ Unemployment status: We do not have a claim on file.

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 30 2020, 11:50 pm
I applied about a month ago.

A few days later I received an email : New Jersey Unemployment - Unresolved Issues On Your Claim

I responded to that email immediately.

I then recevied an email from PUA Claim basically thank you for patience...

Then I received an email Important Notice for Claiming Weekly Payments Due to the Coronavirus Emergency.

When I check status I keep getting the message We do not have a claim on file. Please confirm that the info.

Is this what people mean when they say they have not heard back. Confused if I should just wait or if they don't have a claim on file?

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 12:27 am
I'm in NY, so it may be different. My husband had this. He couldn't reach anyone there when he called to find out what's going on, he messaged them, got no call back, etc. So he lost patience waiting and filed again. He got a call back a few days later (bec in NY they call you to complete new claims). He told them about his issue and that he filed again just to get a call to figure out what was going on. The guy laughed and helped him with it. We never figured out what actually happened, but bh it got approved not so long after.

hello12341

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 1:32 am
Most likely your claim is still pending. For some reason when you use the check claim status button, some claims come up as no claim on file. Go to the top of the screen where it says "if you already filed a claim", then choose "update your information". login and it will bring you to your dashboard. See what it says there....

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 7:00 am
Thanks so much!
When I login this is what it says. Does anyone know how much longer I will need to wait. Has anyone else been waiting a month?:

Due to an unprecedented number of new claims being submitted, our system is temporarily unnable to display claim status updates. Rest assured, if you filed your claim online and got a confirmation number, your claim is currently being processed. We know that this is a stressful and uncertain time. Our team is working around the clock to process claims and maintain our online applications. Please check back for updates as we take steps to restore uninterrupted access to our system.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 7:44 am
I applied in April and BH just got my approval last night.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 8:47 am
I applied in March and am still pending...

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 3:40 pm
We applied last week and got approval for $0 what does that mean? Then we were given a day and time slot to certify. Will the amount update after?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics