Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Top alienation therapist for teen, please

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 9:17 pm
Does anyone know of a really good therapist that specializes in alienation for teens? Before it's too late.. every day DC is being more and more alienated. I need someone excellent, fast.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 1:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone know of a really good therapist that specializes in alienation for teens? Before it's too late.. every day DC is being more and more alienated. I need someone excellent, fast.

Your DC needs an excellent therapist.

There is no need to look for a therapist that specializes in alienation. Such a therapist will undoubtedly have an agenda, which is absolutely unprofessional and will only harm your DC.

But if there is alienation going on, then evidently the family dynamics are unhealthy and DC needs an excellent therapist, regardless. So that's what you need to look for. A therapist who will work with your DC to help him/her become the best and healthiest person s/he can be, and work through the issues, as painful as it may be for you to watch.

Good luck

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 1:03 pm
are you willing to travel to the other side of the world? If not, then post your location.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics