Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO of dating spots in lakewood/jackson/toms river

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 9:36 pm
ISO of a good place to date in lkwd/jackson/toms river thats more than then just a porch and scenery ?

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 9:47 pm
During covid it’s very to very hard.
There are wealthy ppl giving gamerooms. Like has ping pong, pool table. I’m guessing shadchan would have info. One in my neighborhood is heavily used
Furniture store
Walk across the bridge in mantolking
I’ve seen couples playing board games in cars - like boggle. Can also do this in a park.
Backyard with fire pit. Bring a picnic.
If it’s later in dating make a bbq together . DH and I did that at a rest stop when we were dating. It was a lot of fun.

giselle

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 9:53 pm
Swingtime is open.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 9:55 pm
Ppl have also rented buildings with arcades just for couple. (Don’t want to say company places on public forum - but it may be big activity centers with arcade areas)
Rent pontoon in Toms River (may be tzinius issue)
Is outdoor top golf open? (Never mind - it’s still closed)

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:58 am
I just want to say, as someone with shidduch-age DD, that outdoor golf is her least-favorite dating venue. And for some reason so popular with the guys, they all take girls there. She says you can't talk to each other or get to know each other during a one-person-at-a-time swing the golf-club (that is too big for her) game, and she (and some of her friends) don't see the point. They feel bad for the guy for spending so much money for something they so don't enjoy.

She and a friend were walking in the Spring Lake area recently, and they saw a yeshiva guy who was likely checking the area out for dating potential. They were impressed that a guy cared enough to check out where he might take his date.

Any scenic place like that is nice for a date.

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 3:27 pm
yes my husband also checked out the place we went to before our dates. some dates were just strolling through quiet neighborhoods where wwe didnt see many pp at all. that was 15+ yrs ago. not in lakewood. but even in toms river there are tons of walking to do and its quiet and peaceful and noone would say a word. you wont see too many pp at night at all. I would not hesitate doing that. I find it very distracting to play games when your trying to speak and get to know ther person.

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 3:28 pm
point pleasant beach has a board walk. you could go when the sun is going down so not much pritzus at that hour.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 3:33 pm
I know people were dating in wings
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries