Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Protests and COVID Related?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:04 pm
With all the craziness going on now I was just thinking that if things were open and people had what to do, the protests would be in a much lighter scale. Instead, everyone is bored with nothing else to do and here is entertainment. Do you think that if there was no lockdown the protests would be on a lower scale? Regardless of the color of George Floyd’s skin?

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:13 pm
I wonder if that's why Michigan is opening up so much faster than predicted. Still, schools aren't opening this year.

elisheva25

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:14 pm
Yes there is overall unrest. People are losing their minds with the lockdown

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
With all the craziness going on now I was just thinking that if things were open and people had what to do, the protests would be in a much lighter scale. Instead, everyone is bored with nothing else to do and here is entertainment. Do you think that if there was no lockdown the protests would be on a lower scale? Regardless of the color of George Floyd’s skin?

No.

behappy2

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:24 pm
For sure! The human being will always find a way to keep themselves occupied. Positively or negatively.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics