Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Caring & Talented Sheitel Macher-LKWD

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 10:02 pm
I recently (around January time) bought a wig from someone, and did not have a good experience. I spent a lot of money and I ended up with a wig that was way to big for my head and was cut like a mop. I ended up doing some repairs on the cap and taking out some hair and it's a little better. Yet I don't feel pretty in it at all, and it makes me sad. I don't know why some sheitel machers treat you like a sale and say yes you look stunning- only for it to end up being a dud.

I need a caring and compassionate sheitel macher who I can take the wig to for a little cut. It needs movement and life and it needs to enhance my features. I am looking for someone who will actually see me as a human being, not just a sale. Someone who will take the time to figure out what cut looks good on my face, what will enhance my face and bring out my features in a flattering way. I don't think I'm the ugliest person on the planet, but for some reason I feel that way in this wig and a few previous ones. I'm having a hard time getting myself together. I think how I look and feel in my wig will make a big difference and having some honest guidance will really help.

If you can help me or have any suggestions for a kind, patient, caring sheitel macher in Lakewood who is not just a business lady, please let me know.

Thank you!!! I really appreciate your help.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I recently (around January time) bought a wig from someone, and did not have a good experience. I spent a lot of money and I ended up with a wig that was way to big for my head and was cut like a mop. I ended up doing some repairs on the cap and taking out some hair and it's a little better. Yet I don't feel pretty in it at all, and it makes me sad. I don't know why some sheitel machers treat you like a sale and say yes you look stunning- only for it to end up being a dud.

I need a caring and compassionate sheitel macher who I can take the wig to for a little cut. It needs movement and life and it needs to enhance my features. I am looking for someone who will actually see me as a human being, not just a sale. Someone who will take the time to figure out what cut looks good on my face, what will enhance my face and bring out my features in a flattering way. I don't think I'm the ugliest person on the planet, but for some reason I feel that way in this wig and a few previous ones. I'm having a hard time getting myself together. I think how I look and feel in my wig will make a big difference and having some honest guidance will really help.

If you can help me or have any suggestions for a kind, patient, caring sheitel macher in Lakewood who is not just a business lady, please let me know.

Thank you!!! I really appreciate your help.

Yes, you should try Mindy Goldberg at 848-525-2139. She is so sweet patient and extremely talented. I bought 2 wigs from her. She has all the patience in the world. Completely non judgemental or pressurizing.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 1:39 am
Had an excellent experience with Raizy Fischer after having a bad flop with someone else.
She was so patient, honest, caring & really good.

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 2:21 am
I second Raizy Fisher, amazing person, very talented, caring and patient

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 4:47 am
Shayna Berger is just that!
Compassionate, caring and super talented.

+14043866832

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:41 am
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Yes, you should try Mindy Goldberg at 848-525-2139. She is so sweet patient and extremely talented. I bought 2 wigs from her. She has all the patience in the world. Completely non judgemental or pressurizing.

I was just coming here to recommend her!

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:48 am
Brochi Jaffe
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels