Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO 2 pc swimwear for girls (tee and skirt)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:23 am
I’m not very optimistic that there will be camp and public pools open this summer but I do have a nice backyard pool thankfully. Where can I find 2 pc swimwear for tweens?

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:32 am
Target has those short swim skorts, you can match them with a swim top in store, I think all swim is BOGO.
Landsend had them sometimes as well.

teachkids

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:34 am
landend has great tops.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:36 am
SeaMar and AquaModesta have really good quality suits. They are not cheap, but they will last. They have sizes from little girls to womens XXXXL.

giselle

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:46 am
My daughter doesn’t like two pieces, so I haven’t looked specifically for that, but in general I get her bathing suits from Polo, Abercrombie, Target and J Crew. You can also check Amazon.

seeker

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 12:02 pm
Basic colors in Brooklyn.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 2:24 pm
Thank you all!

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 5:08 pm
giselle wrote:
My daughter doesn’t like two pieces, so I haven’t looked specifically for that, but in general I get her bathing suits from Polo, Abercrombie, Target and J Crew. You can also check Amazon.

Did she ever say why? My daughter always wore two pieces (tankinis) but since her grandmother got her a one piece she only wants to wear that. It's super annoying for me as she can't take it off herself when it's wet so every time she needs the bathroom I'm busy taking it completely off and then putting back on a wet suit.
I tried asking her why she won't wear the others but she just says she likes the one piece. When I tell her it makes bathroom time annoying she says it's fine cuz I help her.
(For camp I'd only send 2 pieces tho, not fair to counselor to have to dress her and undress her for bathroom, but to my understanding camp swim time is just about an hour vs the hours of swim at the beach or cousin's pools.)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 5:17 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Did she ever say why? My daughter always wore two pieces (tankinis) but since her grandmother got her a one piece she only wants to wear that. It's super annoying for me as she can't take it off herself when it's wet so every time she needs the bathroom I'm busy taking it completely off and then putting back on a wet suit.
I tried asking her why she won't wear the others but she just says she likes the one piece. When I tell her it makes bathroom time annoying she says it's fine cuz I help her.
(For camp I'd only send 2 pieces tho, not fair to counselor to have to dress her and undress her for bathroom, but to my understanding camp swim time is just about an hour vs the hours of swim at the beach or cousin's pools.)

Right I specifically want 2 pcs for bathroom reasons. Much easier. Found on lands end thanks to the suggestions here.

giselle

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:18 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:

I don’t think the camps allow it.. she probably thinks it’s frummer or something like that. Definitely not coming from me Very Happy

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:19 pm
giselle wrote:
I don’t think the camps allow it.. she probably thinks it’s frummer or something like that. Definitely not coming from me Very Happy

She probably meant preschool kids in daycamp if she’s talking about counselors dressing and undressing.

giselle

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:21 pm
Surplus wrote:
She probably meant preschool kids in daycamp if she’s talking about counselors dressing and undressing.

The OP mentioned tweens. Anyway, I was just responding to why my daughter doesn’t like it.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:22 pm
giselle wrote:
The OP mentioned tweens. Anyway, I was just responding to why my daughter doesn’t like it.

Oh got it!

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:25 pm
In terms of not liking it, many don't for the same reason many camps don't allow- because it can tend to ride up, leaving a decent gap between the two pieces.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics