Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
House with pool for summer

petals

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 2:42 pm
Looking to rent a reasonably priced house in Lakewood area for one or two months in the summer. Preferably with a pool.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 5:10 pm
Bump

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:11 pm
Check out Lakewoodhosts.com

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:46 pm
Many ppl post this in the bp weekly classifieds.
You can find the magazine online.

petals

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 2:23 pm
Thanks for replies most of them are taken. Anyone know someone that has a house with pool would want to rent out for summer?

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 2:47 pm
petals wrote:
Thanks for replies most of them are taken. Anyone know someone that has a house with pool would want to rent out for summer?

The only ones that are still available are like 10k a month. Call Efrayim Feder-1347-628-6565

DVOM

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 4:03 pm
PM me! We're possibly looking to rent out our house for the summer. Please note that our house is a family home, not a luxury rental. Its comfortable and lived in. We would not be featured in House Beautiful or Southern Living.

4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, playroom, pond with snakes and turtles and frogs at the back of our wooded property, small (4-5 feet deep) above ground pool (fits 6-8 kids very comfortably) , trampoline, lovely porch with porch swing (my favorite!), gas grill and outdoor seating area. I'd be happy to send you pictures!

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:20 pm
DVOM wrote:
PM me! We're possibly looking to rent out our house for the summer. Please note that our house is a family home, not a luxury rental. Its comfortable and lived in. We would not be featured in House Beautiful or Southern Living.

4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, playroom, pond with snakes and turtles and frogs at the back of our wooded property, small (4-5 feet deep) above ground pool (fits 6-8 kids very comfortably) , trampoline, lovely porch with porch swing (my favorite!), gas grill and outdoor seating area. I'd be happy to send you pictures!

Cool! How long would you be renting it out for?

Leahh

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:29 pm
If you're still looking you can DM me. I know of a house available in Toms River.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries