Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Wedding in Israel in June: advice & suggestions
Previous  1  2

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jun 04 2020, 11:32 am
aussiemum#1 wrote:
Disclaimer- I am not telling you to send you husband- I agree with the others who say that unless you are willing to have someone apart for you for a while think carefully before splitting and if this isnt something you do often- I would wait till you can do it properly, but I just read....

Some good news for Israel: The Ministry of Health is now allowing tourists who have had COVID to provide proof of immunity plus a test before departing to Israel, and an additional test performed either at the airport or privately funded by the tourist. They must be quarantined only until the test comes back negative. This covers for the possibility of waning immunity but assures with relative certainty (although nothing is foolproof) that there is some immunity and no active infection over the last few days. This shows that the country is planning on finding alternatives to quarantine to allow tourism and travel. This is not yet announced or official policy, but I have confirmed it with the Ministry of Health and I have many reports of people having this type of testing done.

ps- took it from a whatsapp group I'm part of thats uptdate on info

It's really NOT good news for Israel. Pretty bad news, actually. We don't need more COVID-19 cases.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics