Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Scrubs/Covid Medical professionals?

calaflower

Post Sat, Jun 06 2020, 11:22 pm
I worked as a sonographer, and I've always been allowed to wear whatever clothes I want as long as I have my ID and/or a lab coat... However, being that I'm going back to work soon, (covid and fmla) I do not want to wear my regular clothes while working... I know some nurses in outpatient facilities and some sonographers sometimes wear long black skirts with a scrub top and a long sleeve t-shirt underneath... Wondering what my options are? I would like to come to work in street clothes, change at work, and then change back when I get home
what do all of you do? What do you wear when actually at work and dealing with patients?
Thank you so much!

avrahamama

Post Sat, Jun 06 2020, 11:24 pm
There are scrubs skirts and even dresses. They're adorable. You can wear scrubs pants with a scrub skirt over it

calaflower

Post Sat, Jun 06 2020, 11:26 pm
avrahamama wrote:
There are scrubs skirts and even dresses. They're adorable. You can wear scrubs pants with a scrub skirt over it

Thank you! I was hoping to also not have to spend too much money... The long scrub skirts seem a little difficult to walk in ..do you happen to have any links to what you're referring to?
Thanks again!

flmommy

Post Sat, Jun 06 2020, 11:32 pm
https://www.scrubsandbeyond.co......html

avrahamama

Post Sat, Jun 06 2020, 11:53 pm
https://www.uniformadvantage.c.....DELBL

I've actually bought so many adorable and perfect condition scrubs from thrift stores. For like 5$

eschaya

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 2:43 am
I've made short scrub skirts out of scrub pants. I wear it on top of my scrub skirt. If I need to, I remove my scrub skirt.
I change into street clothes before leaving work.

OBnursemom

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:13 am
Uniform advantage has the best scrub skirts. They have a short and a long A line version.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics