Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
The Dorn Funeral

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:34 pm
Let’s see if as many of the people outraged and going to the Floyd funeral will be just as enraged and attend Capt. Dorn’s funeral... or are they selective about WHICH black lives matter?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dav.....ptain

shyshira

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:47 pm
You really don't want to go down the road of evaluating a person's life based on how many people attend their funeral. Seriously.

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:49 pm
shyshira wrote:
You really don't want to go down the road of evaluating a person's life based on how many people attend their funeral. Seriously.

Not surprisingly you missed the entire point.

shyshira

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:50 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Not surprisingly you missed the entire point.

Not surprising you are back to attacking me.

trixx

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:58 pm
shyshira wrote:

The capt is black and was killed during riots.
Riots in favor of George Floyd
Thats the point here

shyshira

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 9:05 pm
trixx wrote:
The capt is black and was killed during riots.
Riots in favor of George Floyd
Thats the point here

I get her point. She thinks BLM movement folks are awful.

I think the way she expressed it is gross.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:24 pm
shyshira wrote:
I get her point. She thinks BLM movement folks are awful.

I think the way she expressed it is gross.

Not gross at all. Very on point.

David Dorn was a cop, therefore, despite the fact that he was Black, he is of no interest to BLM, which is actually a Leftist anti-law-enforcement organization and not (despite its name) an organization that gives a hoot about the lives of Black people.

aliavi

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:25 pm
DrMom wrote:

David Dorn was a cop, therefore, despite the fact that he was Black, he is of no interest to BLM, which is actually a Leftist anti-law-enforcement organization and not (despite its name) an organization that gives a hoot about the lives of Black people.

Well said.

shyshira

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:42 pm
DrMom wrote:

I know what Black Lives Matter is. Its not a secret - its clearly stated on their website.

I think there are many ways to make the point the Cheiny made. I maintain that conjecture about funeral attendance is in poor taste.

Further - I don't mind having a minority view on this point. I won't stand for being taunted.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:54 pm
Nobody is questioning your right to hold any opinion you wish.

And I don't see anyone being any snarkier than you are when you called the OP's point "gross."

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

shyshira

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:57 pm
DrMom wrote:
Nobody is questioning your right to hold any opinion you wish.

And I don't see anyone being any snarkier than you are when you called the OP's point "gross."

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

How did you read "Not surprisingly you missed the entire point"? It wasn't snark - I'll agree with you on that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics