Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Anyone was able to relate?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 1:52 am
I was happy to read the story from ami this week. someone went trhough terrible anxiety and it was written so well how ppl going trhough the same can help themselves. I was happy that it ended well , and she was able to crawl out of it. I'm sure lots of people are going to benefit from reading it.

After I give birth I usually have anxiety too , but bh much milder then her . But it's good to save that page , in case someone ever goes trhough this hard stage , can take out tips on how to deal with that. Was wondering if anyone can relate cause some things written there , I saw myself. Anyone else ?
Your Thoughts?

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 2:25 am
Yup, I think we all go through such stages in our life at one point or another.
The question is How we deal with it and how long it takes us to crawl out of it, without any side effects.
Twas well written and is an interesting piece of information.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 2:33 am
I went through many major crisis in life.
Including infertility, me and DH lost job and had no income for a while. Lived in cramped quarters, struggling with special needs and medical conditions, suffering from physical pain, and of course emotional too.
Those stressors can cause lots of anxiety. Though I showed a strong front, I smiled, shmoozed and Socialized with friends and family, I was shattered broken inside.
When I later shared with a friend how much it affected me and that I felt depressed, she couldn't believe it. I seemed to be the model of strength, courage and positivity.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:15 am
Wow silver . You made it trhough . I really feel your pain . Hope things gotten better now. I admire the people that can hide and put up a smile .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics