Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Which is the best bra?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:40 pm
Hi, My dd which is 11 years old hit puberty very early and is very uncomfortable with her body next to her friends. I wanted to know if their is any good recommended training bra or bra that would hide her size a bit . shes not so big but compared to her friends that have nothing which made her very uncomfortable.  Thank you so much for any help. 

giselle

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:42 pm
11 years old is not that early to start wearing a bra. My daughter liked these the best.

Calvin Klein Girls' Kids Modern Cotton Bralette, Multipack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G.....4BCZ2

ETA I apologize, I think I misunderstood your post. What size is she?

cbsp

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:50 pm
giselle wrote:
11 years old is not that early to start wearing a bra. My daughter liked these the best.

Calvin Klein Girls' Kids Modern Cotton Bralette, Multipack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G.....4BCZ2

I'm curious, what is the point of a product like this? The first review describes her daughter as "flat chested" - why would she need this?

DD10 is starting to develop, but she's really sensory and a bit rigid about change and doesn't want to hear of switching from an undershirt. If there's nothing yet to support why not just keep the undershirt? What

giselle

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:53 pm
cbsp wrote:
I'm curious, what is the point of a product like this? The first review describes her daughter as "flat chested" - why would she need this?

DD10 is starting to develop, but she's really sensory and a bit rigid about change and doesn't want to hear of switching from an undershirt. If there's nothing yet to support why not just keep the undershirt? What

I can’t comment for the first reviewer. When girls start developing they usually need something but not major support, so a product like this is perfect.

cbsp

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:55 pm
giselle wrote:
I can’t comment for the first reviewer. When girls start developing they usually need something but not major support, so a product like this is perfect.

Thank you.

I must have missed this stage... Or I'm so ancient I don't remember...

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:59 pm
I took my daughter to TAFI in Lakewood and they gave her something similar to an undershirt only it’s really a sports bra. No clips in the back, put on over head. She actually refers to it as her half undershirt.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 4:00 pm
They also make undershirts with a bit of a bra built in for girls who aren't ready to switch but need a bit of something. It does what it needs to for my 10 year old. Got it in the local heimish lingerie store
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children