Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Found very soft 3/4 sleeve pattern tznius crew neckline tops

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 9:01 am
Eishet chayil boutique on Main Street in Kew Garden Hills has super soft 3/4 sleeve patterned tznius crew neckline tops by Paniz. owner suggests that you call before you go as the store is open with limited hours and also wants to maintain social distancing.store is fully stocked with these shirts, as well as sweater, skirts, and super soft 3/4 shells. owner is very nice.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 9:20 am
Thanks for sharing this!

ila

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 9:35 am
Do they have a site? Or someone knows where to get T-shirt’s like this online?

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Eishet chayil boutique on Main Street in Kew Garden Hills has super soft 3/4 sleeve patterned tznius crew neckline tops by Paniz. owner suggests that you call before you go as the store is open with limited hours and also wants to maintain social distancing.store is fully stocked with these shirts, as well as sweater, skirts, and super soft 3/4 shells. owner is very nice.

How much are the shirts?

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 10:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

https://www.thredup.com/women/tops

Like this?

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 10:55 am
I’ve been in that store once. The prices turned me away. $54 for a shirt? Ah, no. How are the prices now?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 12:22 pm
theses shirts are $23. I bought a bunch of them . They are so soft and light weight . great for hot and humid days.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics