Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
All the worst customers threads...

anonymrs

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 10:28 am
So much lashon hora. What is the purpose of these threads?

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 10:42 am
If they get stores to treat customers better, that would be a good thing. I don't think it's ok to say, don't shop in neighborhood X, they are all snobs over there. I do think it's helpful to say that stores should treat customers better. The customer who has a $10 store credit ought to be treated just as well as the one who drops $2500 in a single visit. For whatever reason, customer service in some stores leaves a lot to be desired.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 11:21 am
I am not a Brooklyn girl. My mom used to take us in to BP for Shabbos clothes. We were not treated well. I will not go there for my children.

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 11:28 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
I am not a Brooklyn girl. My mom used to take us in to BP for Shabbos clothes. We were not treated well. I will not go there for my children.

So don't go there.

And you can still try to keep your negative comments to yourself.

FTR, I'm not Brooklyn either.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 11:42 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
So don't go there.

And you can still try to keep your negative comments to yourself.

FTR, I'm not Brooklyn either.

Everyone is concerned about small business owners. People here have torn their hair and rented their clothes than the small frum clothing stores cannot survive because of the closures during covid.

Here are people saying they WANT to shop in those stores, and would but for customer service issues. Doesn't it make sense to make store owners, who may be here, aware of these issues, to help them?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics