Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Whistleblower Nurse at Elmhurst Hospital
Previous  1  2

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 12:31 am
ora_43 wrote:
Yet another video that makes sense, and also, doesn't say a single word re: any of the claims of neglect posters on this site were making.

To be fair, I'm not going to watch an entire hour-long video, so maybe I missed something.

But overall, she's claiming that 1. insufficient/poorly used PPE led to virus spread among patients, 2. hospitals putting unconfirmed cases with confirmed cases led to virus spread among patients, 3. doctors gave up on some patients, ie, didn't make serious attempts to 'bring them back' if their hearts stopped, 4. less-invasive oxygen supplementation wasn't given a real chance to work, 5. the hospitals should have given hydroxychloroquine and zinc.

Note that she's not saying: 1. that hospitals left patients in the ambulance and didn't even bother trying to treat them, 2. that patients were dying of starvation and/or dehydration, 3. in general, that patients weren't getting what was at that time the standard treatment for covid19-linked low oxygen levels.

Also note that some of her claims are idiotic. Multiple studies have shown that hydroxychloroquine is not helpful for covid19 patients who are already in moderate-to-severe condition. And trying to 'bring back' someone with multi-organ failure due to sustained oxygen deprivation is just cruel.

BTW the nurse making these claims is a long-time anti-vaccine activist.

Do you live in New York?
I do not think so.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 12:33 am
out-of-towner wrote:
It is part of medical training, but they aren't students, as she specifically stated. There medical students who do rounds in the hospitals, but residents have passed medical school. They are always learning, as should any clinician in any field, but they aren't students.

when people die the way they did in Elmhust it is irrelevant what she calls the residents.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 12:37 am
There's nothing not to believe. We all know this was happening, we're hearing it left and right from survivors that came out of the hospitals. You can choose to learn the truth or turn away. But remember by turning away your silencing those that suffered!

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 1:40 am
octopus wrote:
This nurse has served in the military and help operate hospitals in third works countries while in the military . she became a civilian nurse after coning back. I believe her. Her words hold weight. Who cares if she believes in vaccines or not. She doesn't fear repercussions because she is not from the state and was not employed by the hospital in a long term capacity. She says she saw things that were worse than third world hospitals.

I read in the local Jewish newspaper about a HAIR RAISING story. He was starved. For days. Lost 50 lbs. not even water. He begged and begged and he got very little here n there from sympathetic nurses. One dr finally agreed to put in IV but spilled half the bag into the sink first. They kept pushing a ventilator which he refused since he didn’t need it and he felt something was fishy as yo why they kept pushing for vent. But he felt Oxygen alone was enough for him. They gave full meals to a non Jewish man but for him NADA. a different Jewish old man died from starvation too(he kept begging for water n food too). his family bribed nurses to bring him food. The nurses got fired for that. Basically one of those nurses showed the family an email from higher ups in the hospital, where it stated his name and clear instructions NOT To FEED anything. No water or food. They then contacted a lawyer who told him to do AMA. he asked for discharge and 2 social workers came in and claimed to be doctors and asked why he wants to leave. He said his oxygen numbers are at 4 and he’s ok. They left room. He asked for an update on discharge papers later that night and was told these 2 ppl diagnosed him with mental psychiatric disorder and legally they can keep him there. The lawyer then contacted the hospital and suddenly food. Fancy steak was served at 11 pm And he was released afew days later. He says it’s afew weeks since and he’s still suffering. He probably has a case to sue so there’s no mention of which hospital or details. He’s not going to the press for same reason. So please don’t share this story online

My family friend died after they blasted the vent too high and riddled her lungs with holes. Nebech. 52 years old with 12 children shreklich

4sure

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 2:06 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I read in the local Jewish newspaper about a HAIR RAISING story. He was starved. For days. Lost 50 lbs. not even water. He begged and begged and he got very little here n there from sympathetic nurses. One dr finally agreed to put in IV but spilled half the bag into the sink first. They kept pushing a ventilator which he refused since he didn’t need it and he felt something was fishy as yo why they kept pushing for vent. But he felt Oxygen alone was enough for him. They gave full meals to a non Jewish man but for him NADA. a different Jewish old man died from starvation too(he kept begging for water n food too). his family bribed nurses to bring him food. The nurses got fired for that. Basically one of those nurses showed the family an email from higher ups in the hospital, where it stated his name and clear instructions NOT To FEED anything. No water or food. They then contacted a lawyer who told him to do AMA. he asked for discharge and 2 social workers came in and claimed to be doctors and asked why he wants to leave. He said his oxygen numbers are at 4 and he’s ok. They left room. He asked for an update on discharge papers later that night and was told these 2 ppl diagnosed him with mental psychiatric disorder and legally they can keep him there. The lawyer then contacted the hospital and suddenly food. Fancy steak was served at 11 pm And he was released afew days later. He says it’s afew weeks since and he’s still suffering. He probably has a case to sue so there’s no mention of which hospital or details. He’s not going to the press for same reason. So please don’t share this story online

My family friend died after they blasted the vent too high and riddled her lungs with holes. Nebech. 52 years old with 12 children shreklich

I saw this article and actually know this person personally. It's hair raising! He told me which hospital it was but I'm not sure if I can publicize it. Well known prominent hospital...

meme6

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 8:17 am
The stories are hair raising and they are coming out fully what happened in the NY hospitals. I know a few people that have contacted lawyers due to how they were treated. There was lots of neglect.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 10:46 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
There's nothing not to believe. We all know this was happening, we're hearing it left and right from survivors that came out of the hospitals. You can choose to learn the truth or turn away. But remember by turning away your silencing those that suffered!

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 11:18 am
My theory was that kosher food is always a problem in hospitals, but the need is filled by bikur cholim or family members. But wow. if they're told not to feed a patient... that is awful.

if these allegations are true. heads will roll... 2021.. will be the year of accountability.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 1:02 pm
ra_mom wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/undercover-nurse-ny-hospital-isolate-coronavirus-patients.amp

From her time at Elmhurst: Pushing covid diagnosis on patients that were negative, placing them in rooms with covid positives, placing patients on vents that just needed oxygen, putting the vents on high pressure to start with and once on high pressure there is no way to back down from that, not allowing codes to be done on patients who specifically wanted resuscitation, and patients ultimately dying because no one cared, they were stone cold, following protocols from up high, and afraid to veer off that.

Why would anyone "hug" this post? Do they know the nurse who reported all these details (with tapes with doctors speaking as evidence), to be a liar?

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 1:06 pm
4sure wrote:
I saw this article and actually know this person personally. It's hair raising! He told me which hospital it was but I'm not sure if I can publicize it. Well known prominent hospital...

Why cant you offer the name of the prominent hospital? Who will lose?

Kal Hamerachem al HaAchzoriim, Sofo L'Hisachzer al HaRachmoniyim"

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 1:10 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Why would anyone "hug" this post? Do they know the nurse who reported all these details (with tapes with doctors speaking as evidence), to be a liar?

Lol it doesn't bother me.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 1:26 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Why cant you offer the name of the prominent hospital? Who will lose?

Kal Hamerachem al HaAchzoriim, Sofo L'Hisachzer al HaRachmoniyim"

True, unless you can corroborate with details, it's still rumors and hearsay....if there are lawsuits, they will be publicized then anyway.

But which magazine article is everyone referring to? Can someone at least name that as a source?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics