Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Does this neighborhood exist.
Previous  1  2

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 4:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have never heard of royal grove. Are the houses in need of a lot of work? Or basically nice?
you can either build a brand new house, or buy one that is max 5 years old. Ppl are buying outside the development but close by, those will be slightly older.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 4:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have never heard of royal grove. Are the houses in need of a lot of work? Or basically nice?
For those that mentioned the 14th st area, the people I know that live there are very fancy, not chilled. Xan anyone recommend more specific areas?
I love the area around Westgate. What shul/rav is there that is heimish, a few shtreimels, and davens sefard?

I believe the westgate shul has a nusach sefard minyan. Rav is Rabbi Zymbol, a very very nice man. Lutzk is where my husband (who davens nusach sefard) davens. I don’t think it’s a sefard minyan per se but the crowd is so welcoming. Definitely all types there, I know personally of a few streimals but also caters to the regular working / blue shirt guy. Rav is rabbi Zalman sorotzkin.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 4:29 pm
Thank you all for your help. We drove by and I barely saw anyone outside. We were hoping for a neighborhood where my kids could have friends to hang out with. I saw a few people.outside with their own children (young. Did not see any kids that looked older than maybe 6 or 7 years old).

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 4:40 pm
Royal Grove is a young neighborhood, you won’t find many couples in their 40s.

The Brookhill area sounds perfect, it’s a huge mix that’s mostly heimish and more people in your age bracket. Whispering Woods/Whispering Pines is the more chassidish part. However it’s extremely expensive.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries