Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Can you please stop?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:22 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
I don’t understand non logic at all that everyone who complains keeps saying. So the protesters out everyone and risk and the numbers went up and so now you believe we yidden should do the same thing and put even more people at risk and make a worse spike}

What numbers went up? Where?
Have you checked the handy dandy coronavirus counter on Google that tracks the cases daily? No spike there.

Can you stop preaching about how family time has been so wonderful for you? That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! But please do not project your experience onto me and women in my position. I love my kids with all my heart and more, I still am struggling to face the day every morning and comments like yours are truly unhelpful.

amother
Sapphire

amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
Listen to me, listen very carefully to what I have to say

If you feel unsafe or if you feel that you cannot leave your house without a mask, don't!
If I feel safe and I believe that I can leave my house without a mask, I will!

The end!

It doesn’t work that way when you’re putting other people at risk

amother
Sapphire

amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
So with that frame of mind, is it ok to say the following:

If you feel unsafe to drink and drive - don't!
If I feel safe drinking and driving - I will!

?

So if you kill so,Rome with your safe drinking and driving that’s fine by u. I see.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What numbers went up? Where?
Have you checked the handy dandy coronavirus counter on Google that tracks the cases daily? No spike there.

Can you stop preaching about how family time has been so wonderful for you? That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! But please do not project your experience onto me and women in my position. I love my kids with all my heart and more, I still am struggling to face the day every morning and comments like yours are truly unhelpful.

And people who decide on their own that they’re gonna stop SD and wearing masks because they’re sick and tired of it are even more u helpful and downright dangerous to other people. Get out if you want to but don’t put others people at risk by refusing to sd and wear masks

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:52 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
It doesn’t work that way when you’re putting other people at risk

They don't care. Their discomfort at wearing a mask when in a store, or when within a few feet of other people, is more important than your life.

moonstone

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:56 pm
I just read a cute remark someone makes to people who won't wear a mask around others: If you hate that mask, you're sure as he** going to hate that ventilator.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh oh. I'm wearing a mask and my one child old enough to handle it is too. Now can we have a place to play where I don't have to be the one making it fun? Now can I have permission to just sit on a stupid bench for 15 mins of calm while my kids are entertained by something other than me?
You realize that after I get my kids to this patch of grass which has become our second home, I have to run around blowing bubbles, throwing balls, playing catch, reading books etc etc (and changing diapers, nursing the baby, giving out snacks but those are at a playground too). Why oh why oh whyyyyyyyy can't I have the luxury of sitting and watching my happy kids play?!!

WHY DO YOU NOT READ?

I'm wearing a mask. This is not a conversation about masks. Please stop derailing this thread. You can open a thread of your own.

Ora in town

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:58 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
By now the toll this is taking on our mental health is more risky than the virus.
High risk and elderly people should continue to stay home, the rest of us should go on with our lives.

The difference is: the "toll on mental health"is a price you pay, while the lethal risks with the virus is a price other people would have to pay... so of course you prefer that others should suffer and not you...

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:26 pm
There is nothing wrong with requesting, heck, demanding, things from the governor and mayor. I belong to a group of special needs parents who were DEMANDING and PROTESTING that group homes be opened for visitation. No one thought they were doing anything wrong. It's an american right to protest and make demands from the government.

cutting open the locks? Tha'ts Heshy Tischler looking for 15 minutes of fame. No one asked him to do it. The women of williamsburg are certainly not responsible for that.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:27 pm
This is Imamother. If you ask someone to please stop, the answer will be no. Obviously.

amother
White

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:29 pm
Op you are so right.

I hear you.

Its not all or nothing. We can move forward reopen parks and the like with SD and masks.

Hashem Yishmor.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:29 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
This is Imamother. If you ask someone to please stop, the answer will be no. Obviously.

By now they've confirmed that they're a bunch of obnoxious & immature women that don't have any self control to not post comments when repeatedly asked not to.

amother
White

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:38 pm
Really sorry.

This is a challenging time to different degrees for everyone. For a while it seemed people were being a bit kinder and pulling together and we will again IY"H.

Achdus is the key.

We can do it.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:43 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:

Threads have thread drift. Someone brings something up. People chat. No one, other than the moderators, has the right to control the direction of the conversation.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 6:46 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
There is nothing wrong with requesting, heck, demanding, things from the governor and mayor. I belong to a group of special needs parents who were DEMANDING and PROTESTING that group homes be opened for visitation. No one thought they were doing anything wrong. It's an american right to protest and make demands from the government.

cutting open the locks? Tha'ts Heshy Tischler looking for 15 minutes of fame. No one asked him to do it. The women of williamsburg are certainly not responsible for that.

I agree completely. You should be protesting for the right to see your child. Hope Cuomo or DiBlasio see the light on this one.

I'll go you one better. Why are camps for special needs kids being lumped in with sleepaway camps? I can see and understand real differences in the need for such camps and in the way they're run. I don't have a dog in this race, but IMNSHO people should be asking for reconsideration on that.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 8:01 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I agree completely. You should be protesting for the right to see your child. Hope Cuomo or DiBlasio see the light on this one.

I'll go you one better. Why are camps for special needs kids being lumped in with sleepaway camps? I can see and understand real differences in the need for such camps and in the way they're run. I don't have a dog in this race, but IMNSHO people should be asking for reconsideration on that.

BH BH BH Cuomo finally approved visits today. Now it's up to the invididual facilities to come up with a plan that the OPWDD will approve.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics