Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Six Flags Safari drive thru

notna

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 7:19 pm
Anyone gone? Looking for feedback, is it worth a trip and the cost? It's $20/person.
How long does it take to drive through the park?
Thanks.

bnm

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 7:45 pm
Ida Levy- Kitchen Accomplished on Instagram reviewed it today. She said actual in park time was about an hour but she can see it taking longer on weekends.

Maryann

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 7:47 pm
How far is it from Brooklyn?

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 7:48 pm
We did it. Our drive through took about 80 minutes. We really enjoyed it--we were able to pull over for pictures, change lanes depending on where the animals were, etc. My friend did it on Sunday and it sounds like it was very crowded, took a much longer time and wasn't as enjoyable.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 7:50 pm
I was there on Friday. The drive from brooklyn was about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Drive through the safari was close to 2 hours. We probably could've made it faster but they had 100's of cars so that slowed the drive. I wouldn't say it's worth the time.

israeli83

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 7:55 pm
Did any of you make any stops? My kids don’t like long rides and can get nauseous so we probably need to make a stop, but not sure where? Also need a place with bathrooms, were there any bathrooms before the drive in the safari?

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:26 pm
israeli83 wrote:
Did any of you make any stops? My kids don’t like long rides and can get nauseous so we probably need to make a stop, but not sure where? Also need a place with bathrooms, were there any bathrooms before the drive in the safari?

I noticed johny on the spot after the safari. Not sure if they also have some at the entrance (I don't think so...)
It took us about an hour and a half on a Monday afternoon! It was nice but not sure if it's worth an hour both ways...seems like really far to me!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics