Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Similar To Imamother
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:00 pm
singleagain wrote:
Did you request access? There's groups are private and you have to request access.. sometimes you need a post count of x amount non anonymous.

requested access.. its in the read folder in the PM box. and I have many posts. its ok, though. but I figured I'll call em out.

behappy2

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:16 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
requested access.. its in the read folder in the PM box. and I have many posts. its ok, though. but I figured I'll call em out.

This really doesn't make sense to me. I would pm again and/or pm yael.

singleagain

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:18 pm

I moderate a private board and don't know how to give access unless someone clicks the request access button. It's so much easier bc I just click a check box and then click, approve selected. Here the list of group. You click the group. Then there's a big button that says, join group.

https://www.imamother.com/forum/groupcp.php

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:21 pm
behappy2 wrote:
This really doesn't make sense to me. I would pm again and/or pm yael.

its fine. Not going to push it .. I retract my request.
Satmar is a membership, people won't let you forget if you want to rid yourself of it, and reject you if you want to claim it if you don't 'act the part'..

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:50 pm
singleagain wrote:
I moderate a private board and don't know how to give access unless someone clicks the request access button. It's so much easier bc I just click a check box and then click, approve selected. Here the list of group. You click the group. Then there's a big button that says, join group.

https://www.imamother.com/forum/groupcp.php

didn't mean to hijack this thread. thanx

singleagain

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:59 pm
didn't mean to hijack this thread. thanx

No problem. But maybe this will help other people who want to join the more private groups but never did bc they were sending PMs. Etc. Plus. I get a notification every time someone requests to join the board. So I go look, verify, then click add selected. Personally, I'm not the best at pm.

Also, once your part of the user group, you'll see threads pop up in recent threads. And you can see what groups your part of on the link I posted in my last post.

essie14

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 12:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is all so funny I posted this morning before I got busy and there are now 50 posts
I totally misrepresented myself and my question.

I am a balabatish not Modern just very chilled type. My problem with this site is not that the ideology is to right wing. The site has a very large mix in my opinion.I am looking for a site that deals a little bit more with the crowd in the middle.I would be very interested in talking about topics like kids having bofriends, I wouldn't be so sensitive to language and intimacy topics(they are always getting locked, like we cant make jokes.I fully respect being serious about it but thats not who I am) etc....a lot of these topics come with a different sort of problems which I dont see here its hard for me to explain. Basically if I am posting that me and my husband went to a movie together with another 2 couples and I noticed something and I want to talk about it....I am not interested in hearing oh you went to a movie?? with another couple?? I dont know I love this site for a lot of its benefits trust me I am not trying to sound like a hater just I dont see that middle crowd of plain chilled. Life is not perfect this site is not perfect. I can live without it just was wondering if there was another site thats more my type.

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about kids and smartphones in the MO forum. That's something that most RW mothers dont even think about. In my circles kids can get them as young as 10.
There's also discussions about coed schools.
You can definitely discuss kids having boyfriends and girlfriends on the MO forum here.

imasoftov

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 9:21 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Then there is this - it used to be FrumTeens but has been rebranded...
http://www.jewswithquestions.com/

amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Last post was a few years ago. Makes sense?

I suppose all the questions have been answered ...
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics