Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone have a yael wig?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 6:06 am
Are you happy with it?
I'm thinking of getting a bandfall from the cheaper range, my sheitel macher said cheapest is yael. It's still expensive though so I want to hear reviews please.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 7:51 am
Heard anything about them?

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 9:24 am
I don't have a bandfall-it's a skin color lace top and I don't wear it everyday but I've had it for 6 years now and it's lasting well. It doesn't have loads of hair, which I prefer, much lighter on the head. I'm really happy with it-it keeps the curls for ages and I've had so many compliments on it. It looks like a much more expensive wig than it is.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 9:45 am
No experience with the wigs, but be careful about saying anything negative about someone named Yael on this site! Smile

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 10:14 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
I don't have a bandfall-it's a skin color lace top and I don't wear it everyday but I've had it for 6 years now and it's lasting well. It doesn't have loads of hair, which I prefer, much lighter on the head. I'm really happy with it-it keeps the curls for ages and I've had so many compliments on it. It looks like a much more expensive wig than it is.

Sounds great! Thanks so much.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 10:15 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
No experience with the wigs, but be careful about saying anything negative about someone named Yael on this site! Smile

Lol I hope they're wigs are as nice as their name! Love it Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels