Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Does Shaklee diet work?
Previous  1  2

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 4:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You want facts? I’m 5’4” tall and 225 pounds. Losing 60 pounds will just make me not obese. It won’t make me skinny

You want facts? Your post is accurate and completely in agreement with everything I've posted so far.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 4:37 am
But you know what's worse than being 60 pounds overweight? Losing 40 pounds and gaining 80 for a total of 100 + wrecked metabolism.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 4:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You want facts? I’m 5’4” tall and 225 pounds. Losing 60 pounds will just make me not obese. It won’t make me skinny

That’s great OP! I just want to say that you may not have to lose much weight before you start feeling better if you are doing the right thing for you.

I am about 210 pounds right now, and five one. And 52. And I feel amazing. My blood pressure blood sugar are perfect. I walk for an hour to two most days of the week and have lots of energy. My
Doctors are happy with me including my cardiologist who was super impressed that I maintained over my Max heart rate on my stress test for over three minutes.

I’m happy to share what I do which does not involve selling anything or buying anything other than real food. I started this journey over three years ago at 315 lbs. I find it extremely sustainable. If I lose more, great, if not, I’m no longer actively milking myself with food. I’m also not suffering.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 4:48 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
But you know what's worse than being 60 pounds overweight? Losing 40 pounds and gaining 80 for a total of 100 + wrecked metabolism.

Been there, done that. Thank goodness I’m out of that cycle.

Ima Piano

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 4:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You do just vitamins or the whole regimen? How many months are you on it for?

I'm on it since December and I do vitamins and some powders
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise