Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Spike in new Covid19-Cases in Florida
Previous  1  2

rae

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:01 am
I think like someone else here said, is that you have to look at hospitalization. It used to be that people who were sick, were tested. Now they are testing everyone. It’s already been shown that asymptomatic people do not spread CoVid. Numbers are climbing because of rapid testing. If hospital numbers are not climbing, then there is no reason for concern.
Most people know cnn is constant doomsday news. They are constantly professionally slanting their need to fit their agenda. Last two minutes of this CoVid news is....tada....president Trump.

I actually listened until end. Last words of broadcast is “were never going to get out of this...”
Only listen to cnn if you want to live in a depressed, doomsday world full of twisted lies.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:17 am
rae wrote:
I think like someone else here said, is that you have to look at hospitalization. It used to be that people who were sick, were tested. Now they are testing everyone. It’s already been shown that asymptomatic people do not spread CoVid. Numbers are climbing because of rapid testing. If hospital numbers are not climbing, then there is no reason for concern.
Most people know cnn is constant doomsday news. They are constantly professionally slanting their need to fit their agenda. Last two minutes of this CoVid news is....tada....president Trump.

I actually listened until end. Last words of broadcast is “were never going to get out of this...”
Only listen to cnn if you want to live in a depressed, doomsday world full of twisted lies.

Asymptomatic people don't spread covid?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:28 am
fleetwood wrote:

The people most likely to spread it are either pre-symptomatic or they have mild symptoms that are easily ignored. Asymptomatic people can spread Covid but much like the germs on the bag of chips, are not as likely to spread it. Of course, nothing is absolute.

Ora in town

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 6:08 pm
I hope there will be no spike now because of the Tulsa Rally.
I hope Trump will be convinced, by the relatively low attendence, that it isnot worth while to organise such rallies now.

Last edited by Ora in town on Tue, Jun 23 2020, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

rae

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:58 pm
Ora in town wrote:
I hope there will be spike now because of the Tulsa Rally.
I hope Trump will be convinced, by the relatively low attendence, that it isnot worth while to organise such rallies now.

Wow, you really are a hater.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 9:04 pm
My husband said that he read somewhere that the rally got a low attendance because a left wing group got thousands of people to make reservations, all the while never intending to show up so that people who wanted to come wouldn't get a chance. There were a lot of TV viewers.
It's beyond idiotic, however, to crowd thousands of people together during a pandemic. No cause is important enough.

avrahamama

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 9:07 pm
Ora in town wrote:

Why would you hope for anyone to get ill? So that you can prove a point. That's cruel.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 9:19 pm
southernbubby wrote:
My husband said that he read somewhere that the rally got a low attendance because a left wing group got thousands of people to make reservations, all the while never intending to show up so that people who wanted to come wouldn't get a chance. There were a lot of TV viewers.
It's beyond idiotic, however, to crowd thousands of people together during a pandemic. No cause is important enough.

According to the President that's false. There were plenty of tickets available to whoever wanted to come

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 9:21 pm
southernbubby wrote:

The rally might have gotten a smaller crowd than the Trump campaign expected because of prank reservations. However, tickets weren't limited so that didn't cause a low attendance.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 9:23 pm
Ora in town wrote:

You WANT people to get sick?

Did you also hope for a spike after the protests and looting?

Ora in town

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 12:33 am
rae wrote:
Wow, you really are a hater.

Sorry, meant:
"I hope there will be NO spike now..."

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 12:45 am
fleetwood wrote:

Not weeks later.
A friend of mine tested positive - had to test because delivered baby in hospital. She had tested positive 6 weeks earlier. All drs agreed she was not going to spread it and it was residual. But her test was counted in the totals. Also anyone testing for antibodies weeks after being sick is also counted. I’m sure there are many like that.

I was a ‘doomsdayer’ - but the shift and what I’m seeing has given me hope that we will have quiet and freedom for a few months. I hope to take advantage before another lockdown.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics