Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Fatigue the only/first symptom?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 5:14 pm
Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I got 8 hours of sleep last night, already napped twice today and still feel utterly exhausted. No other symptoms. Did anyone else experience this and it ended up being covid?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 5:17 pm
Fatigue and a very very mild cough we’re my first symptoms.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 5:21 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Fatigue and a very very mild cough we’re my first symptoms.

Wow. How long until other symptoms began? Hope you're better now!

teachkids

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 5:25 pm
Fatigue was my only one.

oneofakind

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 5:30 pm
Make sure it's not plain old dehydration .

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 5:32 pm
I heard about someone who suffered for a few weeks from fatigue and spent almost the whole day sleeping aside for waking up for the bathroom and some food. This person usually suffers from insomnia so this was interesting.

I had corona very bad. High fever, vomiting, terrible congestion... I was so uncomfortable that I couldn’t sleep even though my body really needed it.

I guess everyone will get it in a different form.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:33 pm
teachkids wrote:
Fatigue was my only one.

And you tested positive for corona?

A couple weeks before pesach I was beyond tired. I thought it was because I wasn't sleeping well. I had a cough too, but I've been coughing for years-so figured it was that. I went to work-they took our temp every morning and only sent home if someone had a fever. I left early one day and stayed home 1 day. At the time I was convinced it wasn't the virus as fatigue was not a symptom that I had heard. And my cough was my usual one.

Now, I'm not so sure it wasn't the virus.

teachkids

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:36 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
And you tested positive for corona?

A couple weeks before pesach I was beyond tired. I thought it was because I wasn't sleeping well. I had a cough too, but I've been coughing for years-so figured it was that. I went to work-they took our temp every morning and only sent home if someone had a fever. I left early one day and stayed home 1 day. At the time I was convinced it wasn't the virus as fatigue was not a symptom that I had heard. And my cough was my usual one.

Now, I'm not so sure it wasn't the virus.

I wasn’t tested since it was back when there was a shortage of tests, but my husband and baby did so we assumed. I could be wrong, but it seemed pretty obvious to the dr I spoke to.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow. How long until other symptoms began? Hope you're better now!

Yes BH this was in march. My others symptoms (body aches, N/V/D, etc) started about 2 days later

Ora in town

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 8:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I got 8 hours of sleep last night, already napped twice today and still feel utterly exhausted. No other symptoms. Did anyone else experience this and it ended up being covid?

Yes, could be Covid... but does not have to be...
Maybe you could get a test?

(around 90% of tests turn out negative, but at this difficult time it's better to do them).

It would be important to get a test of the virus concentration in your nose or mouth, not a blood-test about anti-bodies, because anti-bodies show up later, so if you test early, they might result in a false negative...

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 8:24 pm
Wow this is me. I'm exhausted even after a decent nights sleep. Also mild headache and slight vertigo. But at the same time I feel like this might be dehydration so Confused

Zehava

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 8:36 pm
oneofakind wrote:
Make sure it's not plain old dehydration .

And take a pregnancy test
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics