Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Does anyone have 3 bows or similar skirts to sell or pass on

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 4:00 am
Got one of these skirts as a hand-me-down and DD loves it. She is very hard to please. They're $26 online which is way more than I want to spend per skirt right now but we really do need skirts.

Has anyone's DD outgrown any three bows skirt in size 10 or 12 and would be willing to pass it on? I will gladly pay shipping. She has a size 10 that fits great now and an 8 that's *just* too short.

I'm pretty sure these are the skirts I'm talking about:
https://www.threebows.com/prod.....41762

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 4:57 am
I don't but just saw when I clicked the link these they have a 30% off code which may help.

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 8:25 am
I believe they said that the camp skirts are excluded from the sale Sad

jflower

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 8:27 am
Take a look at s&d kids website for girl's uniform skirts and see if you can find something your daughter will like. Skirts are around $10.

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 11:31 am
jflower wrote:
Take a look at s&d kids website for girl's uniform skirts and see if you can find something your daughter will like. Skirts are around $10.

This?
Says no skirts found, $50 minimum for free shipping, returns not free either, and I'm not going to take that kind of chance with a sensitive picky child.

Really I'm JUST asking if anyone owns this skirt, outgrew it, and is ready to pass it on.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 12:21 pm
We bought similar on sale this season from Kidi Chic and All in One. Runs very narrow but they allowed me to exchange size. The denim color is really a light blue heather.
https://kidichicusa.com/collec.....0317f

happy chick

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 2:25 pm
seeker wrote:
Got one of these skirts as a hand-me-down and DD loves it. She is very hard to please. They're $26 online which is way more than I want to spend per skirt right now but we really do need skirts.

Has anyone's DD outgrown any three bows skirt in size 10 or 12 and would be willing to pass it on? I will gladly pay shipping. She has a size 10 that fits great now and an 8 that's *just* too short.

I'm pretty sure these are the skirts I'm talking about:
https://www.threebows.com/prod.....41762

I feel so bad, they had them on sale in the store before purim. they were 5 for $50 or $15 each. Although, I don't think they were shipping.

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 2:40 pm
I didn't even know they had a store! This sounds like potentially useful information for the future, thank you so much!

mommybrr

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 3:13 pm
Tottini has similar skirts for $9 and up. length is in the description, it unsure size up (I usually do for length)
they also have stores in Lakewood and Brooklyn
https://tottini.com/Girls-Skirts-8/

simcha2

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 3:33 pm
I'll check. Dd has them, but not sure if they're still in the giveaway pile, or already given away.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 6:53 pm
where are you located? weirdly enough, I went through my daughters closet this morning. I have some things that might work for you and you are welcome to them.

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:09 pm
simcha2 wrote:
I'll check. Dd has them, but not sure if they're still in the giveaway pile, or already given away.

Thank you!

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:10 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
where are you located? weirdly enough, I went through my daughters closet this morning. I have some things that might work for you and you are welcome to them.

Will pay shipping anywhere in the contiguous USA

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 12:48 pm
Ok here's what I have in terms of skirts:

three bows size 14 coral knee length skirt (it seems to run smaller than a typical 14 maybe it shrunk?)
Junees size 12 bright pink knee length skirt with 2 pockets sewn on front (same type of waistband as three bows)
Junees size 10 long gray skirt (same as three bows just ankle length)
teela size 12 dark blue knee length denim skirt with one patch pocket sewn on. The waistband is not smooth, kind of like the blue fabric is crinkled & elasticized .
teela size 10 black knee length skirt. no pockets but not a smooth waistband, its also crinkly if that makes sense.

Also have a bunch of long sleeve t-shirts from gap, jcrew, stuff like that.

Anyway, let me know if any interest!

seeker

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 12:59 pm
Omg thank you so much! Can you please pm to arrange pickup or shipping? Not much I can do with amother

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 1:26 pm
mommybrr wrote:
Tottini has similar skirts for $9 and up. length is in the description, it unsure size up (I usually do for length)
they also have stores in Lakewood and Brooklyn
https://tottini.com/Girls-Skirts-8/

Was gonna say, check out Tottini. We've done really well with them for basic skirts.

simcha2

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 1:45 pm
seeker wrote:
Thank you!

Went through the pile. No skirts, but several 3/4 and long sleeve shirts (Junees etc). Some unworn. Also a lot of leggings (mainly black) and tights (mainly white) .

Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to mail them.

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:29 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Ok here's what I have in terms of skirts:

three bows size 14 coral knee length skirt (it seems to run smaller than a typical 14 maybe it shrunk?)
Junees size 12 bright pink knee length skirt with 2 pockets sewn on front (same type of waistband as three bows)
Junees size 10 long gray skirt (same as three bows just ankle length)
teela size 12 dark blue knee length denim skirt with one patch pocket sewn on. The waistband is not smooth, kind of like the blue fabric is crinkled & elasticized .
teela size 10 black knee length skirt. no pockets but not a smooth waistband, its also crinkly if that makes sense.

Also have a bunch of long sleeve t-shirts from gap, jcrew, stuff like that.

Anyway, let me know if any interest!

Amother can you please PM me so I know who you are and can coordinate shipping or pickup?

Simcha2 thank you so much, I'm actually all set with other things, it's only skirts that have been iffy (to those who actually follow me around here, we even might have sneakers that fit! I thoroughly gave up on Shabbos and natives...)

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:42 am
sorry sorry! its been so hectic. will pm u now
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics