Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Jjhouse gown for a sister of the kallah

eschaya

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 7:03 pm
Has anyone here bought a gown from the website jjhouse? I'm looking to buy a gown in the slate/dusky blue palette for a wedding, and it looks like his sure has lots of gown options in almost every color. Please let me know your experience, the good or bad.
Thanks

rgr

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:07 pm
From a quick look it looks like Ally dresses. Which means you might get lucky and you also might get something that doesn't look anything like the picture.

It's just my guess tho

shanie5

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:12 pm
I bought a gown from them for dd's wedding. I did custom sizing and it fit me really nicely. I was very satisfied with them.

tryinghard

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 12:04 am
I was not very impressed at all. I got a maternity gown and they asked for many very specific measurements, particularly in the belly area. I got the dress and there was literally room for me to be 9 months pregnant in every direction- front, sides and back. My seamstress ended up removing 17 inches of material! And I’m not super skinny so you can’t blame it on that...
But maybe this was only because of maternity, and normal dresses come out fine...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics