Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
When you're a baby, you get to....
1  2  Next

top mom

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 10:35 pm
Wake Mommy up for a yummy midnight snack, then proceed to throw everything back up all over her and her bedsheets, after which you snuggle back to sleep, while leaving your yawning mommy to change her linen and PJ's.
I love you sweetheart, ❤️and I appreciate the entertainment, I was sorta on the verge of boredom now, at 5:34 Wink

silverlining3

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 10:44 pm
I

Last edited by silverlining3 on Fri, Jun 26 2020, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:09 pm
Oh. On no. Daddy would be the one up changing my sheets. (Then again I don’t feed in bed, but he’d be up if there were any mess at all)

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:11 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Oh. On no. Daddy would be the one up changing my sheets. (Then again I don’t feed in bed, but he’d be up if there were any mess at all)

Things like this can make people jealous... just saying...

tweety1

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:12 pm
Splash all over the floor while bathing. Splashing my hands and feet till my mommy's becomes so wet she needs to change. Boy is that fun! I love hearing my mommy laughing and screaming how every time she bathes me it's a change of clothing for her.

BH Yom Yom

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:13 pm
You get to scream, grab at anything that strikes your fancy, and experiment with any object that appeals to you. Spilling bowls of cereal over your head is an incredible way to build upper arm strength and dexterity.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:28 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Things like this can make people jealous... just saying...

Really? There are husbands who if their wives say ‘baby just vomited/pooped everywhere. I need your help’ who wouldn’t wake up and take charge and clean up? If so then I’m sorry to hear this

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:51 pm
Really? There are husbands who if their wives say ‘baby just vomited/pooped everywhere. I need your help’ who wouldn’t wake up and take charge and clean up? If so then I’m sorry to hear this

Are you for real? You're making me cry. My husband if I tell him "please clean up this mess" he says "what mess" and rolls right over.

mamma llama

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:01 am
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Are you for real? You're making me cry. My husband if I tell him "please clean up this mess" he says "what mess" and rolls right over.

I think it depends on who the deeper sleeper is. Yawn

avrahamama

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:02 am
Forget about the husbands. This thread is too cute to let them get in the way.

When you're a baby you get to scream and wiggle and whine until mommy picks you up. Then immediately stop, let out a sigh of relief, and relax in mommies exhausted arms while she burys her nose in your dirty baby neck.

jerusalem90

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:15 am
People say about you :

"Don't you dare wake her up!!!1!!!!1!!"

Wish someone would say that about me sometime, sigh. 😂😂

yiddishmom

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:16 am
You get to interrupt any conversation, important or not.

You get to grab mommy's shaitel and make it all sticky.

You get to be the first one to dirty mommy's skirt.

Last edited by yiddishmom on Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

avrahamama

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:16 am
jerusalem90 wrote:
People say about you :

"Don't you dare wake her up!!!1!!!!1!!"

Wish someone would say that about me sometime, sigh. 😂😂

Saaaaaaammeeeee

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:47 am
You get to use the facilities anytime anywhere. No wait, no cleanup no manners needed.
You enjoy playing with your toes more than any expensive toy.
You feel safer in moms hands than the president feels with bodyguards.
Oh the joys of being a baby... cute thread btw!

amother
White

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:54 am
You get to bite mommy, because hey you r teething

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 12:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wake Mommy up for a yummy midnight snack, then proceed to throw everything back up all over her and her bedsheets, after which you snuggle back to sleep, while leaving your yawning mommy to change her linen and PJ's.
I love you sweetheart, ❤️and I appreciate the entertainment, I was sorta on the verge of boredom now, at 5:34 Wink

And throw everything up right after she has gone for her long awaited shower.

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 1:06 am

Seriously?
You are up anyway. And now your husband has to get up too, because you dont want to clean the mess? Unless you really cant handle the mess, I dont think it is right to wake him.
Too all those who think they have to be jealous; the vast majority of men do not appreciate being woken up for such things.
And yes, if I were sick or after birth or in my first trimester and really couldnt manage the mess, the I would ask for help and DH would gladly do it. But that doesnt mean I have to wake him for every little mess.
Amother Blonde, I hope I am not hurting your feelings, I just feel your comment very triggering( I' m sure it was not your intention), and I wish you much happynes with your nice DH.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 1:09 am
You get to burp, and mommy says” good girl, good job” with such happiness.

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 1:25 am
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Seriously?
You are up anyway. And now your husband has to get up too, because you dont want to clean the mess? Unless you really cant handle the mess, I dont think it is right to wake him.
Too all those who think they have to be jealous; the vast majority of men do not appreciate being woken up for such things.
And yes, if I were sick or after birth or in my first trimester and really couldnt manage the mess, the I would ask for help and DH would gladly do it. But that doesnt mean I have to wake him for every little mess.
Amother Blonde, I hope I am not hurting your feelings, I just feel your comment very triggering( I' m sure it was not your intention), and I wish you much happynes with your nice DH.

One person cleans and changes the baby while the other does the crib, joint effort.

top mom

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 1:31 am
Well, in our case, Daddy is a VERY deep sleeper Wink , so Mommy manages by herself. But then she waves Daddy off to work in the morning, and we snuggle back into bed together Smile
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics