Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
12 passenger van
Previous  1  2

qt'sMOM

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 6:05 pm
happy chick wrote:
Do you drive? Or will your husband be doing all the driving? I refuse to get the Nissan cuz it's serious monster. The ford is closer to a car.

I do drive, but don't think I am brave enough to drive anything larger then a minivan. That took me a while to get brave enough and try too, so maybe given enough time I may attempt a 12 passenger?!? I feel I should push myself despite my fear in case one of my kids gets sick or hurt and would require urgent but not emergency care. I would then have to call an ambulance or start calling around to see if someone can drive me to get medical help, which are both not ideal when in such a situation. Besides, being home with kids and not having a vehicle you feel comfortable driving makes a person feel stranded.

happy chick

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 6:23 pm
qt'sMOM wrote:
I do drive, but don't think I am brave enough to drive anything larger then a minivan. That took me a while to get brave enough and try too, so maybe given enough time I may attempt a 12 passenger?!? I feel I should push myself despite my fear in case one of my kids gets sick or hurt and would require urgent but not emergency care. I would then have to call an ambulance or start calling around to see if someone can drive me to get medical help, which are both not ideal when in such a situation. Besides, being home with kids and not having a vehicle you feel comfortable driving makes a person feel stranded.

That's why my husband wants to keep the minivan too, but it's quite expensive and really not necessary. I would like to feel comfortable driving whatever we get so we can get rid of our minivan.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics