Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Stop Fighting With Your Kids About Food

Yael

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 8:48 am
MY KIDS ARE SO PICKY!

I spend forever cooking and my kids don’t eat anything!

Tired of spending hours making 4 different suppers a night? Frustrated that your kid refuses healthy food?

Food For Life is a revolutionary course helping moms feed their kids without the stress, hassle and fuss. It will transform you and your family’s approach to food and mealtimes.

In just 4 live, virtual sessions discover how to:

• Impart a healthy food attitude to your kids
• Empower your family's good food choices
• Learn how to handle “junk” food
• Teach your children to eat and enjoy food
• Encourage kids to try new foods
• Be flexible and focused with foods
• Instill good eating habits for life

Testimonials:

“Fabulous, informative and clear. Beneficial for myself and my kids!” - D.E.

“Life-changing. So sensible. No restrictions – everything is neutral.” - Y.S.

“High-quality information and so practical!” - C.R.F.

“My kids have tried so many new foods since I followed the methods Golda taught” – C.G.R.

To join the course this summer or find out if it’s right for you, please comment below or contact Golda 845.826.6767, Whatsapp https://wa.link/d8nhtx or email info@goldnutritionclinic.com.

Golda Deutsch BSc. Ms. NLP Prac is a Holisitic Nutrition Coach passionate about family and women’s health. She believes that emotional and physical health go hand in hand, and one should not be addressed without the other.

Sponsored Post

Fabulous

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:14 am
Has anyone done this?

bigsis144

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:38 am
Is this based on Ellyn Sattler’s Division of Responsibility?

I agree with the theory, but reading the book made me cry, I felt so overwhelmed and hopeless. How do you close the kitchen to older kids who feed themselves on their own schedule?

As it stands, my 10 year old ate yesterday:
- 1/2 a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with milk (he refused to pour himself a smaller bowl, so half went to waste)
- multiple “sneaks” of chocolate cake from the fridge
- a small cup of grape juice at kiddush
- 2 slices of challah with the crusts cut off, dipped in a little olive oil
- saltines all afternoon
- an ice cream cone at shalosh seudos

That’s it!! My husband and I had salad and rice and meatballs and fruit (and a little ice cream and cake, yes!) and nothing we serve or eat changes DS’s eating habits. Most days he has a huge cup of chocolate milk for dinner, zehu. When I have tried not buying sugary treats, he will eat spoonfuls of brown sugar out of the canister in the pantry. I have only found peace by giving up completely, and trying not to shame DS, so any promises of “your kid will try new things!” sounds too good to be true...

abmom

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:12 am
Fabulous wrote:
Has anyone done this?

My friend did this. She has younger kids. She says it was a life changer! Her kid wouldn't touch chicken no matter which way she made it. He eats so nicely now. She said it was hard work on her part setting up and getting used to the routine. But she had great support from the one giving the class, and her work really paid off.

Yael

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 12:38 pm
Response from advertiser.

This is the first time I’m advertising this not in a local forum (Monsey). I can provide you with many happy references in Monsey itself.

Part of what I teach is based on Ellen Saatyrs work. I do teach it in a more flexible and practical way and have lots of additional content besides that. Its not a rigid method, it’s flexible so that you can make it fit for your family
Getting our kids to eat healthily and happily is a process. Kids have to feel safe around food and that may take time. Based on feedback from the courses kids usually do end up trying new foods.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics