Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Mother and daughter critically injured
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 1:57 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Oy. This breaks my heart into a million pieces. And I’m just a stranger. I can’t imagine the pain the loves ones are going through.

And these precious children of gd. Please gd help them find the strength and support to get through this.

I don’t know if I would be able to go on living with so much loss and pain.

These children! The married son that didnt have room in the van and the 16 year old son and the 2 boys!!

Saying the Bracha Dayan Hemes 3 times in a few weeks!!! And going to one levaya after the other.

I'm crying I dont even know them.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 2:34 pm
Can someone please update names of family members who need refuah shleima?

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 2:50 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
These children! The married son that didnt have room in the van and the 16 year old son and the 2 boys!!

Saying the Bracha Dayan Hemes 3 times in a few weeks!!! And going to one levaya after the other.

I'm crying I dont even know them.

oh wow!! I didnt know they have more children besides the 7 daughters who were in the van. Wowza.

This is so tragic there are no words to describe it.

The poor daughter the almanah and kimpeturin with no parents.

The girls who are still undergoing surgery who have no one to 'be there' for them- their aunts and grandparents and friends are not the same thing.

This is a tragedy of unfathomable proportions.

If we weren't numb now after months of terrible covid deaths this would be headline news. I think ppl have become a little numb from so much tragedy. almost like in the holocaust.

I am so speechless.

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 2:59 pm
BDE. Sorry to bother anyone on this painful day. What names should we be davening for? All the girls who were in the van? I have six names, bnos Esther a.h.. is that correct?

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:04 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
oh wow!! I didnt know they have more children besides the 7 daughters who were in the van. Wowza.

This is so tragic there are no words to describe it.

The poor daughter the almanah and kimpeturin with no parents.

The girls who are still undergoing surgery who have no one to 'be there' for them- their aunts and grandparents and friends are not the same thing.

This is a tragedy of unfathomable proportions.

If we weren't numb now after months of terrible covid deaths this would be headline news. I think ppl have become a little numb from so much tragedy. almost like in the holocaust.

I am so speechless.

There were quite a few children who were not in the van.
The youngest child is only 3 years old.
I am also speechless, and numb.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:05 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
BDE. Sorry to bother anyone on this painful day. What names should we be davening for? All the girls who were in the van? I have six names, bnos Esther a.h.. is that correct?

6 daughters to daven for yes.

EPL

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:07 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Omg! But no I heard 18 month old.
Hashem! We need moshiach now!

There was supposed to be her 18 month old baby in the car, and the paramedics searched the nearby ground. But then someone remembered that she had left the 18 month at home.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:13 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:

Would you be able to post the names?

Blessing1

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:18 pm
Crying Crying
No words

thriver

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:22 pm
Baruch Dayan HaEmes. Hashem should send comfort and healing to all of klal Yisroel. May we know from no more sorrow

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:54 pm
EPL wrote:
There was supposed to be her 18 month old baby in the car, and the paramedics searched the nearby ground. But then someone remembered that she had left the 18 month at home.

The news reported that Chaverim didn't leave the scene of the accident until a member actually went to the babysitter where he was dropped off and saw with his own eyes that the kid is there.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 2:10 am
Devorah Yehudis Bas Esther
Trany Bas Esther
Chaya Raizel bas Esther
Yocheved Yuttel Bas Esther
Chana Sima Bas Esther
Blima Batsheva Bas Esther

4thebooks

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 10:05 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Devorah Yehudis Bas Esther
Trany Bas Esther
Chaya Raizel bas Esther
Yocheved Yuttel Bas Esther
Chana Sima Bas Esther
Blima Batsheva Bas Esther

I heard that Blimi (11 year old) is very critical Crying
God please don’t take another one from that family! Where are the kids staying? Until now aunts took care but now they are sitting shiva themselves.. I don’t know how the kids will be able to move on, this is a scar for life Sad

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 10:25 am
4thebooks wrote:
I heard that Blimi (11 year old) is very critical Crying
God please don’t take another one from that family! Where are the kids staying? Until now aunts took care but now they are sitting shiva themselves.. I don’t know how the kids will be able to move on, this is a scar for life Sad

I don't know either but let's daven for a refuas hanefesh as well as a refuas haguf, and that their lives WILL be full of simcha beH.

TravelHearter

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 10:10 am
How are they doing?

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:39 pm
Tranie and Devora Yides are recovering at their aunts houses.
All children are home from the hospital, besides for Blimy who is awake and stable.
The 3 youngest are away from home.
The rest of the children are home and grandmother Berger Moved in to take care of them for now.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:51 pm
Devorah Yehudis named her son today, Shloma Simcha. Shloma after her husband and Simcha, there should only be happiness.
Her brother had a boy a few weeks ago and named after the father Aryeh Shmiel.
All children are home from their rehabs including Blimy, and are recovering at relatives.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed