Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
So where are all the strollers?
Previous  1  2

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 3:09 am
misteray wrote:
Another option is bumbleride era. Good wheels and suspension, parent face, good basket. I don't have it myself, but thinking about it...

I love this stroller! It’s easy to push, and smooth ride.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 5:45 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Air wheels? Do they need to be pumped with air occasionally?

So yeah, the air wheels needs pumping occasionally, but I don't find it loses air that often. And thankfully I haven't had any punctures. The air tyre gives a much smoother ride for the child and pushes much more easily than the hard tyres.

MiriFr

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 6:54 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Is it worth to get it secondhand?
Have you ever attached a car seat to it?

Yes and yes! If you get it 2nd hand, just make sure you get the carseat adapters with it. (PSA don't get 2nd hand carseat).
I have the priam. I know for sure the cybex, nuna, and maxi cosi carseats are compatible. There are others, but I forgot which.
I had the cybex carseat for baby #1, but it was way too heavy. So I got nuna carseat for baby #2.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 8:09 am
MiriFr wrote:
Yes and yes! If you get it 2nd hand, just make sure you get the carseat adapters with it. (PSA don't get 2nd hand carseat).
I have the priam. I know for sure the cybex, nuna, and maxi cosi carseats are compatible. There are others, but I forgot which.
I had the cybex carseat for baby #1, but it was way too heavy. So I got nuna carseat for baby #2.

Thank you!

lamplighter

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 8:14 am
I am traumatized by air tires. I had some pop on me (with kids in it!) and I said never again.

I actually had and loved the vista but its sooo clunky. So wide etc. It was like driving an SUV. But the features were a dream.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 1:29 pm
MiriFr wrote:

How do you like the nuna? What would you say are your favorite features?

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 1:31 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Is it worth to get it secondhand?
Have you ever attached a car seat to it?

I have the cyber and yes I attached the car seat to it.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 1:32 pm
MiriFr wrote:

Which cyber car seat did you have?

(I had one too wasn’t heavy though - I just hated putting it in and out of the car)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics