Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Inglesina

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 8:07 am
Does anyone have an Inglesina stroller?
I've been looking at the Inglesina Aptica set. It looks great, but what I really care about is if this is a company whose carriages last. I want to enjoy it for at least a few years before it breaks Smile
Has anyone ever bought this or anything else from Inglesina and can say what the quality is, and how satisfied you were?

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 8:27 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone have an Inglesina stroller?
I've been looking at the Inglesina Aptica set. It looks great, but what I really care about is if this is a company whose carriages last. I want to enjoy it for at least a few years before it breaks Smile
Has anyone ever bought this or anything else from Inglesina and can say what the quality is, and how satisfied you were?

I have an inglesina umbrella stroller from 14 years ago. I used it for two kids and am now pregnant with my third. I plan to use it as an extra umbrella stroller. So it definitely lasted perfectly for two kids. But I am also the type who takes very good care of my things. All my baby items can technically still be used for my third kid, although I plan to buy almost everything new at this point.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 8:50 am
The Inglesina Zippy was the it stroller like 15 years ago. It did seem to hold up decently.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 9:30 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
The Inglesina Zippy was the it stroller like 15 years ago. It did seem to hold up decently.

That does explain why searching for Inglesina brings up like 10 threads about the Zippy Laugh

GetReal

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 9:42 am
I bought the zippy 12 years ago and it’s fine. But I haven’t used it much the last ten years or so, since I started using a double more.

Motherhood

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 12:30 pm
I got the inglesina 2015 trip stroller around 4-5 years ago. Lasting great. Used for 2 kids constantly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics