Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Good dentist who accepts liberty/bcbs in bklyn or nyc

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:16 pm
I have blue cross blue shield essential plan. I just added the liberty dental plan but can’t find a decent dentist who accept my insurance. I’m in Brooklyn but ok to travel to Manhattan. Would appreciate any leads.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:04 pm
Bump

gande

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 1:10 pm
There are a bunch of threads on this. Seems like there isn't any major dentists who take it. I used Adler group. You can look at the list of dentists on the website and ask around.

tweety1

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 4:48 pm
Try refuah dental on N.U./53.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 11:55 am
gande wrote:
There are a bunch of threads on this. Seems like there isn't any major dentists who take it. I used Adler group. You can look at the list of dentists on the website and ask around.

I’ve tried a couple of dentists with very bad experience. Was hoping someone with a good experience can recommend someone. Most good dentists don’t accept my insurance. I used to pay cash but we’re broke now and my teeth are falling apart from neglect

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 3:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have blue cross blue shield essential plan. I just added the liberty dental plan but can’t find a decent dentist who accept my insurance. I’m in Brooklyn but ok to travel to Manhattan. Would appreciate any leads.

I have the same insurance and also can't find a good dentist. Did you end up finding someone?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 2:13 pm
No. Still in pain and still looking

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 5:04 pm
Oh my goodness! You can't stay in pain like that. Does anyone have a dentist to recommend for OP?

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 5:11 pm
Does anyone have experience with Dr. Arastehmanesh at Ezra? If yes, please share your experiences. Thanks.

Amarante

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 6:35 pm
Unfortunately my experience is that good dentists don’t take insurance.

The best I have experience is that insurance will compensate a small percentage of cost up to a fairly low annual dollar amount. I only had dental insurance when it was provided as a corporate benefit because it is so useless in terms of reimbursement.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries