Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Naki radio making buzzing sound?

little neshamala

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 4:22 pm
Anyone ever had this? We've had the naki radio about 2 months now and today its making a loud buzzing sound over whatever is playing...hoping its not completely broken...

preciousmommy

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 5:12 pm
little neshamala wrote:
Anyone ever had this? We've had the naki radio about 2 months now and today its making a loud buzzing sound over whatever is playing...hoping its not completely broken...

Are you having a wifi issue?

little neshamala

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 5:27 pm
preciousmommy wrote:
Are you having a wifi issue?

So its weird....first it was making a horrible buzzing sound while the station played...then as we tried to fix that, it totally stopped connecting.
No more buzzing, but it says "not connected", now it keeps showing me a "SSID" listing, I see our wifi name, but I cant understand what it wants me to do!

doctorima

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 5:33 pm
No experience with that issue, but whenever I have tech issues, especially involving wireless connections, the first thing to try is to turn the Naki radio off and back on, and for good measure your wifi as well, and see if they can reconnect properly. If that doesn't do the trick, you can try to manually reconnect them. And if that doesn't work, I'd call/email the company.

imorethanamother

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 5:40 pm
They are honestly the best, kindest company. So erlach and amazing customer service! I was so so impressed with them when I ran into my own problems with the product! We use it all the time - for years now - and I love it.

Note: I do not know the owners or have stake in the company. This is an honest review.

little neshamala

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:20 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
They are honestly the best, kindest company. So erlach and amazing customer service! I was so so impressed with them when I ran into my own problems with the product! We use it all the time - for years now - and I love it.

Note: I do not know the owners or have stake in the company. This is an honest review.

I am so happy to hear this, but where did you find the contact for custoner service? I looked on their website and dont see a thing...

ez-pass

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:30 pm
646.507.5950 | Orders@Nakiradio.com

little neshamala

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:33 pm
Thank you!

asmileaday

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:59 pm
ez-pass wrote:
646.507.5950 | Orders@Nakiradio.com

Thanks for this. Ours stopped working recently. We have it for a few years and my kids really enjoy it. I hope they can help me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars