Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
How do you make cheese fries?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 11:30 pm
My children love the cheese fries at the pizza store. It’s served in a round little silver tray. I think it has mustard also. I want to make it at home from scratch. Do you know how to make it? TIA

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 11:53 pm
When we owned Top Nosh ( Niagara Kosher Pizza) we had cheese fries on the menu made with our cheese sauce rom our Mac and cheese and topped with our pizza cheese mix. No idea how other ppl do it but that was the bomb. And no, I did not eat it even once that last summer when I went low carb. Not. Once.

shmoosh

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 12:30 am
This is the recipe I use to make cheddar sauce and it’s YUM

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 6:04 am
Thanks for the replies. What is the exact recipe including preparing the potatoes?
I think the pizza store here has mustard in the sauce but I might be wrong maybe it’s just the cheddar cheese.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 6:06 am
andrea levy wrote:
When we owned Top Nosh ( Niagara Kosher Pizza) we had cheese fries on the menu made with our cheese sauce rom our Mac and cheese and topped with our pizza cheese mix. No idea how other ppl do it but that was the bomb. And no, I did not eat it even once that last summer when I went low carb. Not. Once.

Wow. You are very strong!!! Can you write the sauce recipe?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 8:45 am
andrea levy wrote:

So these aren't fries with cheese sprinkled on, it's fries with cheese sauce? On the side or on the chips?

avrahamama

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 8:52 am
It might have mustard because a lot of mac and cheese have mustard powder. Look up cheese sauce for Mac and cheese and use that to top your fries that have already been fried.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 7:29 pm
mpf wrote:
This is the recipe I use to make cheddar sauce and it’s YUM

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen