Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
White women pulls gun on black mother and daughter

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:24 am
What’s wrong with our country! I think it’s time for some white life’s matter rallies!!

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:27 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What’s wrong with our country! I think it’s time for some white life’s matter rallies!!

The white woman and her husband were both charged with a felony. Do you think that white people have the rights to protect themselves and not be discriminated against or does the constitution no longer apply to them because only black lives matter?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/whit.....84436

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:31 am
to be completely honest. this whole black lives matter is completely out of control. im so sick of it. its nauseating me. I dont dispute that blacks are targeted but they are turning it upside down and using as excuse and are manipulating. they are being irrational and emotional its sad how governors are simply playing along. I dont mean there is no police brutality. but this is completely out of control.

police are afraid to go to black neighborhoods and crime is rising considerably. so much so that ppl have taken security into their own hands. and then the black mayor of missouri condems them protecting themselves. its sad how these black ppl are complete idiots. sorry for my language cuz thats how she is acting.

ok sorry I have to edit here. cuz I meant the other couple from missouri not this couple. this couple I dont have an opinion on bec they themselves are having comflicitng stories.

Kiwi13

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:32 am
I appreciate that the officer dropped race from his statement at the end saying that he was disappointed that a woman pointed a gun at another woman (no mention of white or black) during an argument. There's unfortunately no way to know what really happened here. Sounds like a ton of overreacting from both of them, but who knows.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Poe's law.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:53 am
Did you see the entire video?
The black woman and daughter were being extremely aggressive and confrontational to the white woman. They followed her to her car and then started banging on the windows. That is very scary. You don’t follow someone to their car and you certainly don’t start trying to break the windows.

shoshanim999

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:58 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
to be completely honest. this whole black lives matter is completely out of control. im so sick of it. its nauseating me. I dont dispute that blacks are targeted but they are turning it upside down and using as excuse and are manipulating. they are being irrational and emotional its sad how governors are simply playing along. I dont mean there is no police brutality. but this is completely out of control.

police are afraid to go to black neighborhoods and crime is rising considerably. so much so that ppl have taken security into their own hands. and then the black mayor of missouri condems them protecting themselves. its sad how these black ppl are complete idiots. sorry for my language cuz thats how she is acting.

ok sorry I have to edit here. cuz I meant the other couple from missouri not this couple. this couple I dont have an opinion on bec they themselves are having comflicitng stories.

It comes down to what Morgan Freeman (black actor) said. At this point blacks have equal rights in this country and in order to move forward, people need to stop talking about racism. The more we the media continues to put racism front and center, the more problems we have with race relations.

Of course there's a reason the media puts race front and center.....

Kiwi13

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:04 am
Here's the thing... the black woman did NOT appear to feel she was in danger. If she was, she would have left. The white woman was trying to leave, and then got angry and got back out to fight. Both of them were wrong. Pulling a gun in this situation was stupid. The black woman instigated this like crazy. The white woman escalated it unnecessarily too. Very dumb story that's going to get circulated to rile things up worse.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:06 am
shoshanim999 wrote:
It comes down to what Morgan Freeman (black actor) said ...

Some of your favorite actors are Black?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics