Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
With All I Am (new book by Kiwi13)
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 3:13 am
Ordered! Looking forward!

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 3:52 am
I bought and read this book and really enjoyed the 'realness' of it.
What blew my mind was the strong connection you had with hashem even as a young child! I wish I had such a connection now, and I wish that upon my kids, any tips for obtaining that?
But otherwise it was so real and beautifully written.
Kudos to you for letting the world in on your most private thoughts etc.

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 10:06 am
Bought your book at local bookshop. Cant wait to read!

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 10:10 am
Wow, congratulations! Writing is a true art form.

Everyone keeps telling me I should write a book about my life, but I have no talent for it. I wouldn't even know how to do an opening paragraph. I'm very impressed with anyone who can do that.

Ordering it now!

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 10:23 am
Is it more of a life story book (that you can learn from) or more of an inspirational book?

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 9:53 pm
Wow, I feel like I just landed from a different universe. I read your book from cover to cover this shabbos. I usually try to stretch a new book by reading a little bit at a time, but in this case I just couldn’t put it down! It’s just awesome! Thanks for sharing your life story. It’s really amazing! Hashem should give you lots of health and nachas from your kids!

Kiwi13

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:18 pm
Amen!! Thank you so much!!

Kiwi13

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:19 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Is it more of a life story book (that you can learn from) or more of an inspirational book?

I hope a little of both, but I’m biased being the author and all. ;-)

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:23 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
I hope a little of both, but I’m biased being the author and all. ;-)

Agree. The fact that it’s a real life story makes it so inspirational!

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:25 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
I bought and read this book and really enjoyed the 'realness' of it.
What blew my mind was the strong connection you had with hashem even as a young child! I wish I had such a connection now, and I wish that upon my kids, any tips for obtaining that?
But otherwise it was so real and beautifully written.
Kudos to you for letting the world in on your most private thoughts etc.

Same. I couldn’t get over it.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:46 pm
I spent all Shabbos reading this book. You have so much strength. You have been through so much. Your have inspired me to try to have more dialogue with Hashem. How old are the twins now??

Pamela

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 11:16 pm
I just ordered the book, I can’t wait to read it. I was also part of the November 2017 chat.

Kiwi13

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 11:34 pm
Pamela wrote:
I just ordered the book, I can’t wait to read it. I was also part of the November 2017 chat.

Yay! Hi! That group was such a lifesaver for me, you have no idea! (Or maybe you do, or at least you will! ;-))

Kiwi13

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 11:36 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
I spent all Shabbos reading this book. You have so much strength. You have been through so much. Your have inspired me to try to have more dialogue with Hashem. How old are the twins now??

Thank you so much!! My twins will be 3 in November, Be"H. Hard to believe how fast time flies (once I stopped being pregnant, that is lol!).

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:49 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
Yay! Hi! That group was such a lifesaver for me, you have no idea! (Or maybe you do, or at least you will! ;-))

It was so cute of you to mention imamother in your book. It made me want to look up that thread you mentioned. So far I didn’t find it.

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:55 am
Surplus wrote:
It was so cute of you to mention imamother in your book. It made me want to look up that thread you mentioned. So far I didn’t find it.

November 2017

I was Floralwhite amother. I joined later on, probably like page 50-something, but I don't remember for sure. It was a reaaaaalllly active birth group! :-D

ETA: I checked with Yael to make sure she was okay with me mentioning the site by name, and I told her everything I included about the site in the book ahead of time. :-)

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:57 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
Thank you so much!! My twins will be 3 in November, Be"H. Hard to believe how fast time flies (once I stopped being pregnant, that is lol!).

Forgot to mention, when you listed the reasons for your son's middle name, I was sure one would be for askmoses!!!!! Was that part of the choice lol?

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:00 am
Forgot to mention, when you listed the reasons for your son's middle name, I was sure one would be for askmoses!!!!! Was that part of the choice lol?

No, but that's really cool! I never even thought of that! :-)

It was after Rav Moshe Feinstein. :-)

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:00 am

Lol!

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:01 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
November 2017

I was Floralwhite amother. I joined later on, probably like page 50-something, but I don't remember for sure. It was a reaaaaalllly active birth group! :-D

ETA: I checked with Yael to make sure she was okay with me mentioning the site by name, and I told her everything I included about the site in the book ahead of time. :-)

Thanks will check it out Smile
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club