Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I never thought underwear would be so exciting

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 5:29 am
Tell me, has anyone found white comfy underwear in Israel?
A pack of white underwear from amazon just came and I'm so excited!!!!! Finally comfy white underwear!

I ordered when amazon had a glitch to shipping to Israel to get it a lot cheaper 10-20 dollars vs 50-60. Although the glitch has now been fixed - I'm really happy!

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 6:14 am
Seriously I just buy from the supermarket or Max Stock. But I don't usually buy white. I have a number of white pairs for when I need them, and that's enough for me.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 6:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Tell me, has anyone found white comfy underwear in Israel?
A pack of white underwear from amazon just came and I'm so excited!!!!! Finally comfy white underwear!

I ordered when amazon had a glitch to shipping to Israel to get it a lot cheaper 10-20 dollars vs 50-60. Although the glitch has now been fixed - I'm really happy!

ENJOY it! Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 6:54 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Seriously I just buy from the supermarket or Max Stock. But I don't usually buy white. I have a number of white pairs for when I need them, and that's enough for me.

Yes - but I needed many white pairs. For 7 nikeim. I also change my underwear often - like 2-4 times a day. I get really sweaty and wet and hot and gross. Max Stock has packs of white? I didn't check there yet...but every time I pass by the one near us its packed.

Maybe I'll try to check that out after corona. Right now I'm just excited!!!!!

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 7:03 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes - but I needed many white pairs. For 7 nikeim. I also change my underwear often - like 2-4 times a day. I get really sweaty and wet and hot and gross. Max Stock has packs of white? I didn't check there yet...but every time I pass by the one near us its packed.

Maybe I'll try to check that out after corona. Right now I'm just excited!!!!!

When I was last there they had packs of white and black, say 3 white 2 black or something. But then there are always packs where people took some out and mixed and matched, so there was a package with all white or all black. Very Happy I think officially it's not allowed but in areas with lots of religious people, I don't think it's an issue - some people will love the all black and some will davka want the all white, so it all gets bought.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 8:45 am
That title could be very misleading....

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 9:02 am
Elfrida wrote:
That title could be very misleading....

Is that a bad thing?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics