Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazon should refund Prime Membership
Previous  1  2

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 12:08 pm
I haven't done much Amazon ordering lately, but I was very annoyed with Instacart - I paid membership but couldn't get a single delivery scheduled for a good few weeks.
And when I went to cancel the membership on the app, it wouldn't even let me do that!
It just kept crashing. Not cool.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 12:14 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
I haven't done much Amazon ordering lately, but I was very annoyed with Instacart - I paid membership but couldn't get a single delivery scheduled for a good few weeks.
And when I went to cancel the membership on the app, it wouldn't even let me do that!
It just kept crashing. Not cool.

I am an Instacart Express member and signed up before the pandemic.

I can't believe this kind of entitled statement. In the midst of a pandemic, for a few weeks. I had to plan ahead because delivery was about a week out. I was so grateful this service was available at all because I don't know what I would have done without it.

This kind of entitlement really infuriates me. So I had to think ahead and plan. I would place an order and until the shopper actually started I could add items or remove items. Not really a big deal as I generally plan shopping anyway and it enabled me to avoid endangering my health and the health of my family.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 12:16 pm
My complaints have nothing to do with the pandemic. It dates back for at least 1 year.

soap suds

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 12:46 pm
Even during the height of the epidemic I got most of my (nonessential) items on time. I wonder whether it depends on your location.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics