Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cybex twist vs mountain buggy nano

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 4:53 pm
Looking for help deciding which one to get from you wise ladies and stroller experts. I have a main stroller but don’t want to shlep it in and out of the car so I want to get an easier stroller for the car/quick trips/ ect. I won’t be able to go to the store to try them out so I need to rely on reviews. Thanks!!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 5:25 pm
I bought the nano a few years ago and I really wanted to love it. I found that when the hood isn't extended it blocks the place where you put your hands on the handle bar, making it quite uncomfortable. Maybe that has changed since then. Try it out first or be sure it's returnable.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 2:26 pm
BUMP ISO travel stroller too, can anyone chime in?

Teomima

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 3:09 pm
I've had the nano for three years now and I love it. I keep it in my car (it fits in the foot space below the car seat so I don't even have to waste trunk space on it). I've flown with it (you don't even need to gate check it, it fits right in the overhead bin). I've loaded the basket underneath and it hasn't torn or anything. I've bumped it up and down thousands of steps with no problems. I've hung bags off the back with no tipping. It's a little annoying have to buckle in all four straps separately but that's minor compared to all the advantages.

I don't know anything about the Cybex though, sorry.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics