Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
When you're a baby, you get to....
Previous  1  2

silverlining3

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 1:56 am
You get to spill every cup that's in sight, that you think has even an oz liquid in it, and just walk off. Boy is it, the more juice spilling the more fun.

You get to crawl up on mommy's head while she's sitting on the couch trying to relieve her aching feet.

silverlining3

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 2:05 am
notshanarishona wrote:
One person cleans and changes the baby while the other does the crib, joint effort.

If only....
I'll never forget when 1 of my babies, pretty much newborn, had a crazy diarrhea and woke up. I put on my bed to change and it leaked all over.... Omg, I couldn't manag myself. I woke my husband to help me, hold the baby's feet up, high enough so I can wipe. He took a hold of baby's feet and that's where it stayed. He had no freaking clue what I wanted from his life. I shooed him back to bed. The next minute he was back asleep. Was too funny

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 2:09 am
For starters, we get to kick mommy for months & have her worried when we don’t...
Bring light and joy to all.
Can be so small, yet be so manipulative and are essentially running the household...

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 4:13 am
And when we are with 2 the fun gets tripled. I will cry and when I stop my brother will resume the solo or we will do a duet together. And still mommy will love us. Very Happy

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 4:38 am
Cause pain, discomfort, stress, pressure, worried dreams, sleep deprivation. BUT WE STILL LOVE YOU! We hold you close, we cherish the moments! Ohhhhh

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 4:57 am
fart unashamedly

Also, anyone else jealous that a baby can get away with wearing next to nothing in this hot summer weather? While being pushed by mommy in sheitel, stockings and long sleeves. Sigh.

top mom

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 5:29 am
[quote="amother [ Lemon ]"]fart unashamedly

Also, anyone else jealous that a baby can get away with wearing next to nothing in this hot summer weather? While being pushed by mommy in sheitel, stockings and long sleeves. Sigh.[/quote]

Am I the only one who's not jealous of this particular aspect of being a baby? Scratching Head

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jun 26 2020, 6:38 am
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Are you for real? You're making me cry. My husband if I tell him "please clean up this mess" he says "what mess" and rolls right over.

I am truly sorry to Hear this.

top mom

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 5:29 am
Spit up on mommy's dress when we're FINALLY ready to go out!
Such fun! I watched mommy finish cleaning up, get dressed, feed and change me, and then I waited for her to say, "We're ready to go!" And THAT'S when I had the perfect opportunity to spit up on her dress.
I LOL while she changed. Again Rolling Eyes

Last edited by top mom on Wed, Jul 08 2020, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

top mom

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 5:31 am
And please, this is not a bashing- daddy thread Time out

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 5:40 am
When you're a baby, you get to not wear a mask - heaven!
On that topic, I don't understand why people keep their distance from me but are ok with touching my twins' faces, giving high 5s etc?

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 6:03 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
When you're a baby, you get to not wear a mask - heaven!
On that topic, I don't understand why people keep their distance from me but are ok with touching my twins' faces, giving high 5s etc?

These people who say "I had to step in the road to keep my distance from a person without a mask who was standing in the middle of the sidewalk!" I wonder if they do the same for a toddler in a stroller who doesn't turn their head when they cough or sneeze. Or they're just being nudniks and aren't actually scared of the germs 🙄

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 6:17 am
A comedian (I think Jerry Seinfeld) said that "Babies are just tiny drunks."

When you think about it, it makes sense. They throw up everywhere, fall asleep in the oddest places, are constantly looking for the next bottle, belch and fart without remorse, and scream for random reasons.

I'm currently taking care of a 4 month old baby. She let out a HUGE fart the other day, and then giggled hysterically about it. I now have proof that fart jokes start being funny at 4 months (and they just don't seem to stop, especially among boys!)

I can watch a baby sleep for hours, and never get bored by the cuteness. I never get bored with babies in general, they are always doing something interesting. Heart

top mom

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 7:09 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
A comedian (I think Jerry Seinfeld) said that "Babies are just tiny drunks."

When you think about it, it makes sense. They throw up everywhere, fall asleep in the oddest places, are constantly looking for the next bottle, belch and fart without remorse, and scream for random reasons.

I'm currently taking care of a 4 month old baby. She let out a HUGE fart the other day, and then giggled hysterically about it. I now have proof that fart jokes start being funny at 4 months (and they just don't seem to stop, especially among boys!)

I can watch a baby sleep for hours, and never get bored by the cuteness. I never get bored with babies in general, they are always doing something interesting. Heart

Yes, babies are ❤️🥰

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 8:02 am
When your a baby you get to:
Sleep whenever you want
Zzzz
Gmorning everyone

Aylat

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 9:10 am
Crawl around the floor to find dirt in the corners you can put in your mouth, then laugh hysterically when Mummy comes rushing over to scoop it out.

Play with plastic bottles for hours (in baby time).

Be given hugs, smiles, kisses and rides by each member of the family as they return home.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics