Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Weekend rental in Toms River

design

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 1:50 pm
Looking to rent a house/appartment with at least 2, 3, or 4 Bedrooms in Toms river, preferably walking distance to North Maple Avenue. I want to stay there from Thursday afternoon until Sunday evening.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:30 pm
Hi.

I live walking distance from north maple. I have 5 bedrooms. its about a 15 min walk to north maple, but between new hampshire and vermont. to go past vermont would take longer.

You want for this shabbos? or any shabbos?

Asking $1200.

dont wanna post under screenname so post an email address and I can contact you if your interested.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:40 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Hi.

I live walking distance from north maple. I have 5 bedrooms. its about a 15 min walk to north maple, but between new hampshire and vermont. to go past vermont would take longer.

You want for this shabbos? or any shabbos?

Asking $1200.

dont wanna post under screenname so post an email address and I can contact you if your interested.

$1200?? Wow that's cheap for this year!! People are taking double or more than this for a weekend and people are paying it!

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:43 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
$1200?? Wow that's cheap for this year!! People are taking double or more than this for a weekend and people are paying it!

Funny at 1st I thought $1200 whoa that's a lot.
But if you break it down to 3 nights $400 each it's not bad. And if you have a pool too then that's a really great price.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:51 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Funny at 1st I thought $1200 whoa that's a lot.
But if you break it down to 3 nights $400 each it's not bad. And if you have a pool too then that's a really great price.

It's not a lot for this year because there's a huge demand. People are asking and getting $2700 for a house without a pool.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:59 pm
It's not a lot for this year because there's a huge demand. People are asking and getting $2700 for a house without a pool.

oh my. I should probably rent a little cottage every shabbos and rent out my house for that much! I dont have a pool though there are 3 pools in my area that can be rented on friday or sunday.

Im also wondering, do I have to provide linen? Do I need to leave the house spic and span and hide all my stuff?

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 4:00 pm

Hmm we have a heated pool and 5 bedrooms I should consider moving out for the weekend to help cover my son's camp cost LOL .

design

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:57 pm
Hi, amother beige, my email address is wanttoms@gmail.com. Sorry I'm a week late... I would love to get in touch with you about this Shabbos or next week. Thanks

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:20 pm

She didn’t mention if there’s a pool.. people pay more for that.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:22 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
oh my. I should probably rent a little cottage every shabbos and rent out my house for that much! I dont have a pool though there are 3 pools in my area that can be rented on friday or sunday.

Im also wondering, do I have to provide linen? Do I need to leave the house spic and span and hide all my stuff?

Oh I see you wrote no pool. Sorry I wasn’t following all the colors Very Happy

Yes you should provide linen and leave the house clean. People often hire a cleaning crew to come before and after.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics